Lush Cosmetics opening at Dadeland Mall
Stuff for fall
September may signal the start of fall but since it’s still steamy in our neck of the woods, come cool off indoors with some retail therapy. In mid-September, LUSH Cosmetics will be opening a new shop in Miami at the Dadeland Mall.
The 741 square foot space is being transformed into the area’s fourth LUSH location.
Lush'ss clean and simple design showcases bath, body, hair and skin care products made from fruits and vegetables (organic whenever possible) and ethically sourced essential oils. Soaps are piled high like exotic cheeses, bath bombs are presented like apples and fresh face masks served up from ice-filled fridges.
A Lincoln Road location is also scheduled to open this fall. And one just opened at Town Center in Boca Raton. There will be a party to launch the latter store Sept. 15 with free mini facials, cupcakes, DJ and prize wheel. Go to Facebook.com/LUSHBocaRaton for more info on that.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert