Lush Cosmetics opening at Dadeland Mall
Stuff for fall
September may signal the start of fall but since it’s still steamy in our neck of the woods, come cool off indoors with some retail therapy. In mid-September, LUSH Cosmetics will be opening a new shop in Miami at the Dadeland Mall.
The 741 square foot space is being transformed into the area’s fourth LUSH location.
Lush'ss clean and simple design showcases bath, body, hair and skin care products made from fruits and vegetables (organic whenever possible) and ethically sourced essential oils. Soaps are piled high like exotic cheeses, bath bombs are presented like apples and fresh face masks served up from ice-filled fridges.
A Lincoln Road location is also scheduled to open this fall. And one just opened at Town Center in Boca Raton. There will be a party to launch the latter store Sept. 15 with free mini facials, cupcakes, DJ and prize wheel. Go to Facebook.com/LUSHBocaRaton for more info on that.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules