Lush Cosmetics opening at Dadeland Mall
Stuff for fall
September may signal the start of fall but since it’s still steamy in our neck of the woods, come cool off indoors with some retail therapy. In mid-September, LUSH Cosmetics will be opening a new shop in Miami at the Dadeland Mall.
The 741 square foot space is being transformed into the area’s fourth LUSH location.
Lush'ss clean and simple design showcases bath, body, hair and skin care products made from fruits and vegetables (organic whenever possible) and ethically sourced essential oils. Soaps are piled high like exotic cheeses, bath bombs are presented like apples and fresh face masks served up from ice-filled fridges.
A Lincoln Road location is also scheduled to open this fall. And one just opened at Town Center in Boca Raton. There will be a party to launch the latter store Sept. 15 with free mini facials, cupcakes, DJ and prize wheel. Go to Facebook.com/LUSHBocaRaton for more info on that.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz