Lush Cosmetics opening at Dadeland Mall
Stuff for fall
September may signal the start of fall but since it’s still steamy in our neck of the woods, come cool off indoors with some retail therapy. In mid-September, LUSH Cosmetics will be opening a new shop in Miami at the Dadeland Mall.
The 741 square foot space is being transformed into the area’s fourth LUSH location.
Lush'ss clean and simple design showcases bath, body, hair and skin care products made from fruits and vegetables (organic whenever possible) and ethically sourced essential oils. Soaps are piled high like exotic cheeses, bath bombs are presented like apples and fresh face masks served up from ice-filled fridges.
A Lincoln Road location is also scheduled to open this fall. And one just opened at Town Center in Boca Raton. There will be a party to launch the latter store Sept. 15 with free mini facials, cupcakes, DJ and prize wheel. Go to Facebook.com/LUSHBocaRaton for more info on that.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost