Lure Fishbar opens at the Loews Monday, December 2
SoHo seafooder heads South
The highly anticipated SoHo (NYC) seafooder Lure Fishbar is set to open in the Loews space formerly known as Emeril's on December 2. Lure has some very important culinary siblings: B&B Winepub and El Toro Blanco, plus The Dutch, Locande Verde and Lafayette. The menu, overseen by chef/partner Josh Capon and executive chef Jeff Raider, will feature, among other things: garnished oysters in flavors such as pineapple salsa and jalapeno ponzu, Taylor Bay Scallop Ceviche with cucumber and golden pineaple salsa; coconut curry steamed shellfish with clams, mussels and prawns in a green curry brother topped with cilantro and grilled flat bread; flash fried tempura crispy tuna roll with avacado, mango, jicama salsa, wasabi oil and sweet soy; Florida pompano on a bed of fregola sarda with Manila clams, Spanish chorizo and sweet pepper confit; seared jalapeno sirloin with jasmine rice, sauteed jalapenos, mushrooms and teriyaki; the classic lobster roll; and the New York Wine and Food Festival Burger Bash-winning Bash Style Burger. Award-winning mixologist Robert Ferrara heads the booze program. Lure Fishbar will be open for dinner nightly at 6 p.m.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1600 Collins Ave.
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants