Lure Fishbar opens at the Loews Monday, December 2
SoHo seafooder heads South
The highly anticipated SoHo (NYC) seafooder Lure Fishbar is set to open in the Loews space formerly known as Emeril's on December 2. Lure has some very important culinary siblings: B&B Winepub and El Toro Blanco, plus The Dutch, Locande Verde and Lafayette. The menu, overseen by chef/partner Josh Capon and executive chef Jeff Raider, will feature, among other things: garnished oysters in flavors such as pineapple salsa and jalapeno ponzu, Taylor Bay Scallop Ceviche with cucumber and golden pineaple salsa; coconut curry steamed shellfish with clams, mussels and prawns in a green curry brother topped with cilantro and grilled flat bread; flash fried tempura crispy tuna roll with avacado, mango, jicama salsa, wasabi oil and sweet soy; Florida pompano on a bed of fregola sarda with Manila clams, Spanish chorizo and sweet pepper confit; seared jalapeno sirloin with jasmine rice, sauteed jalapenos, mushrooms and teriyaki; the classic lobster roll; and the New York Wine and Food Festival Burger Bash-winning Bash Style Burger. Award-winning mixologist Robert Ferrara heads the booze program. Lure Fishbar will be open for dinner nightly at 6 p.m.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1600 Collins Ave.
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami