Lure Fishbar opens at the Loews Monday, December 2
SoHo seafooder heads South
The highly anticipated SoHo (NYC) seafooder Lure Fishbar is set to open in the Loews space formerly known as Emeril's on December 2. Lure has some very important culinary siblings: B&B Winepub and El Toro Blanco, plus The Dutch, Locande Verde and Lafayette. The menu, overseen by chef/partner Josh Capon and executive chef Jeff Raider, will feature, among other things: garnished oysters in flavors such as pineapple salsa and jalapeno ponzu, Taylor Bay Scallop Ceviche with cucumber and golden pineaple salsa; coconut curry steamed shellfish with clams, mussels and prawns in a green curry brother topped with cilantro and grilled flat bread; flash fried tempura crispy tuna roll with avacado, mango, jicama salsa, wasabi oil and sweet soy; Florida pompano on a bed of fregola sarda with Manila clams, Spanish chorizo and sweet pepper confit; seared jalapeno sirloin with jasmine rice, sauteed jalapenos, mushrooms and teriyaki; the classic lobster roll; and the New York Wine and Food Festival Burger Bash-winning Bash Style Burger. Award-winning mixologist Robert Ferrara heads the booze program. Lure Fishbar will be open for dinner nightly at 6 p.m.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday