Lunch & Light Fare
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu (hello resolutions!). All lunch items are now $12 and include one entrée and choice of chips & salsa and sparkling water or fresh fruit sorbet and hibiscus iced tea. Options include cactus salad, red or green enchiladas, flautas de pollo and chile relleno (pictured). The Light Fare menu, presumably more waistline-friendly, includes grilled chicken paillard salad, grilled mahi mahi strip salad and a grilled pork paillard and cactus salad.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo