Lunch & Light Fare
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu (hello resolutions!). All lunch items are now $12 and include one entrée and choice of chips & salsa and sparkling water or fresh fruit sorbet and hibiscus iced tea. Options include cactus salad, red or green enchiladas, flautas de pollo and chile relleno (pictured). The Light Fare menu, presumably more waistline-friendly, includes grilled chicken paillard salad, grilled mahi mahi strip salad and a grilled pork paillard and cactus salad.
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?