Lunch & Light Fare
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu (hello resolutions!). All lunch items are now $12 and include one entrée and choice of chips & salsa and sparkling water or fresh fruit sorbet and hibiscus iced tea. Options include cactus salad, red or green enchiladas, flautas de pollo and chile relleno (pictured). The Light Fare menu, presumably more waistline-friendly, includes grilled chicken paillard salad, grilled mahi mahi strip salad and a grilled pork paillard and cactus salad.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami