Lunch & Light Fare
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu (hello resolutions!). All lunch items are now $12 and include one entrée and choice of chips & salsa and sparkling water or fresh fruit sorbet and hibiscus iced tea. Options include cactus salad, red or green enchiladas, flautas de pollo and chile relleno (pictured). The Light Fare menu, presumably more waistline-friendly, includes grilled chicken paillard salad, grilled mahi mahi strip salad and a grilled pork paillard and cactus salad.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida