Lunch & Light Fare
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Talavera welcomes 2011 with new lunch offerings and a “Light Fare” menu (hello resolutions!). All lunch items are now $12 and include one entrée and choice of chips & salsa and sparkling water or fresh fruit sorbet and hibiscus iced tea. Options include cactus salad, red or green enchiladas, flautas de pollo and chile relleno (pictured). The Light Fare menu, presumably more waistline-friendly, includes grilled chicken paillard salad, grilled mahi mahi strip salad and a grilled pork paillard and cactus salad.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami