LUNA: The Full Moon Mystical
Celebrate the mysticism of the Full Moon at The National Hotel for LUNA.
The National Hotel
1677 COllins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33177
Art Basel weekend is only a day away, the streets are buzzing, people are coming from everywhere for this spectacular experience showcasing the works of art on display for all to admire and appreciate. Tonight celebrate the mysticism of the Full Moon at The National Hotel for LUNA. This isn’t your ordinary full moon drum circle beach event; this is an elaborate, upscale party featuring authentic Tarot Card readers, sexy belly dancers, and a fire show. Local favorite, DJ Miguel G will be providing the perfect background music under the full moon sky and the twinkling stars.
Luna will take place underneath the bright lunar sky at The National Hotel alongside the unique 205 foot long, infinity pool that leads to the ocean. The National Hotel is a gem on South Beach that was restored in 1997 to bring out the hotels original elegance and style of the 1940’s era with a modern twist. The National has been used for music video productions, photo shoots, and houses a full on production department to coordinate stellar A-List events.
Tonight’s event is the start of a monthly party that will take place on the night of a full moon. This event is not open to the public, RSVP is required and dress code is sexy chic. It’s all about LUNA; head to the National Hotel and step into an oasis of magical delight beneath the full moon and the dazzling, starry sky for this Pre- Art Basel event starting at 8pm tonight.
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 8-10
- Ballers: National YoungArts, The Big Lebowski, Digweed & more!