Miami swim designer Luli Fama has got the sweetest suits in the 305.
While the rest of the country is blanketed in snow — we South Floridians get to bask in the sun’s radiant glow.
Which means one thing: It’s time to invest new swimwear.
Our two cents? Miami swim designer Luli Fama has got the sweetest suits in the 305.
Coveted by celebs such as Ashley Tisdale, Bar Rafaeli, Beyoncé Knowles, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Kourtney Kardashian, Leann Rimes and Marissa Miller now you, too, can score a Luli Fama creation by browsing on over to www.lulifama.com.
The Spring collection’s ($140 to $180) inspiration? The vibrant Caribbean and the electric nightlife of South Beach, of course. The latest line fuses vivid color palettes and prints offering an effortless transition from beach to boardwalk, day to night with comfort and ease. Also new? This season, Luli Fama introduces a full range of cover-ups to accommodate her lineup of sensuous bikinis and one-piece maillots.
Suit up, sistas!
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show