Ludacris dips into town
Get a little Luda fix - and some brandy
Super Duper Liquor – 4188 N State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes WHEN: Friday, November 12, 2010, Bottle Signing from noon-2:00pm
Get your bottle of Conjure signed Friday, November 12, when Ludacris stops in to Super Duper Liquors. The Grammy Award-winning recording artist/actor is hosting a signing party for Conjure Cognac. Last year, Luda launched this drink with cognac house, Birkedal Hartmann, a producer of award-winning spirits since 1887. He's a 50 percent owner now. So respect! Made from a blend of thirty to forty eaux-de-vie and aged in Limousin oak barrels up to 50 years old, Conjure is neat stuff.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture