Ludacris dips into town
Get a little Luda fix - and some brandy
Get your bottle of Conjure signed Friday, November 12, when Ludacris stops in to Super Duper Liquors. The Grammy Award-winning recording artist/actor is hosting a signing party for Conjure Cognac. Last year, Luda launched this drink with cognac house, Birkedal Hartmann, a producer of award-winning spirits since 1887. He's a 50 percent owner now. So respect! Made from a blend of thirty to forty eaux-de-vie and aged in Limousin oak barrels up to 50 years old, Conjure is neat stuff.
Super Duper Liquor – 4188 N State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes WHEN: Friday, November 12, 2010, Bottle Signing from noon-2:00pm
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity