Ludacris dips into town
Get a little Luda fix - and some brandy
Super Duper Liquor – 4188 N State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes WHEN: Friday, November 12, 2010, Bottle Signing from noon-2:00pm
Get your bottle of Conjure signed Friday, November 12, when Ludacris stops in to Super Duper Liquors. The Grammy Award-winning recording artist/actor is hosting a signing party for Conjure Cognac. Last year, Luda launched this drink with cognac house, Birkedal Hartmann, a producer of award-winning spirits since 1887. He's a 50 percent owner now. So respect! Made from a blend of thirty to forty eaux-de-vie and aged in Limousin oak barrels up to 50 years old, Conjure is neat stuff.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love