Ludacris dips into town
Get a little Luda fix - and some brandy
Super Duper Liquor – 4188 N State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes WHEN: Friday, November 12, 2010, Bottle Signing from noon-2:00pm
Get your bottle of Conjure signed Friday, November 12, when Ludacris stops in to Super Duper Liquors. The Grammy Award-winning recording artist/actor is hosting a signing party for Conjure Cognac. Last year, Luda launched this drink with cognac house, Birkedal Hartmann, a producer of award-winning spirits since 1887. He's a 50 percent owner now. So respect! Made from a blend of thirty to forty eaux-de-vie and aged in Limousin oak barrels up to 50 years old, Conjure is neat stuff.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges