Ludacris dips into town
Get a little Luda fix - and some brandy
Super Duper Liquor – 4188 N State Road 7, Lauderdale Lakes WHEN: Friday, November 12, 2010, Bottle Signing from noon-2:00pm
Get your bottle of Conjure signed Friday, November 12, when Ludacris stops in to Super Duper Liquors. The Grammy Award-winning recording artist/actor is hosting a signing party for Conjure Cognac. Last year, Luda launched this drink with cognac house, Birkedal Hartmann, a producer of award-winning spirits since 1887. He's a 50 percent owner now. So respect! Made from a blend of thirty to forty eaux-de-vie and aged in Limousin oak barrels up to 50 years old, Conjure is neat stuff.
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida