The LUCKYRICE Festival heads to Miami November 30! Tickets on sale NOW
Heavily hyped celebration of Asian food and cocktail culture finally heads our way
Taking place at the Soho Beach House on Nov. 30, Miami's first ever LUCKYRICE Festival Night Market will feature a motley mix of chefs including Top Chef Masters’ Susur Lee, Todd English (!), Norman van Aiken (!) and Douglas Rodriguez (!) as well as chefs and mixologists from Hakkasan, Sushi Samba, The Broken Shaker, Nobu, The Setai and Makoto, among others. There will be food, there will also be drink in the form of "exotic, Asian-inspired cocktails featuring the new Bombay Sapphire East gin." Tickets are $150 for general admission, $250 for VIP access (from 7:30 p.m. to 830 p.m.) and go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. at www.luckyrice.com.
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1