The LUCKYRICE Festival heads to Miami November 30! Tickets on sale NOW
Heavily hyped celebration of Asian food and cocktail culture finally heads our way
Taking place at the Soho Beach House on Nov. 30, Miami's first ever LUCKYRICE Festival Night Market will feature a motley mix of chefs including Top Chef Masters’ Susur Lee, Todd English (!), Norman van Aiken (!) and Douglas Rodriguez (!) as well as chefs and mixologists from Hakkasan, Sushi Samba, The Broken Shaker, Nobu, The Setai and Makoto, among others. There will be food, there will also be drink in the form of "exotic, Asian-inspired cocktails featuring the new Bombay Sapphire East gin." Tickets are $150 for general admission, $250 for VIP access (from 7:30 p.m. to 830 p.m.) and go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. at www.luckyrice.com.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami