The LUCKYRICE Festival heads to Miami November 30! Tickets on sale NOW
Heavily hyped celebration of Asian food and cocktail culture finally heads our way
Taking place at the Soho Beach House on Nov. 30, Miami's first ever LUCKYRICE Festival Night Market will feature a motley mix of chefs including Top Chef Masters’ Susur Lee, Todd English (!), Norman van Aiken (!) and Douglas Rodriguez (!) as well as chefs and mixologists from Hakkasan, Sushi Samba, The Broken Shaker, Nobu, The Setai and Makoto, among others. There will be food, there will also be drink in the form of "exotic, Asian-inspired cocktails featuring the new Bombay Sapphire East gin." Tickets are $150 for general admission, $250 for VIP access (from 7:30 p.m. to 830 p.m.) and go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. at www.luckyrice.com.
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23