The LUCKYRICE Festival heads to Miami November 30! Tickets on sale NOW
Heavily hyped celebration of Asian food and cocktail culture finally heads our way
Taking place at the Soho Beach House on Nov. 30, Miami's first ever LUCKYRICE Festival Night Market will feature a motley mix of chefs including Top Chef Masters’ Susur Lee, Todd English (!), Norman van Aiken (!) and Douglas Rodriguez (!) as well as chefs and mixologists from Hakkasan, Sushi Samba, The Broken Shaker, Nobu, The Setai and Makoto, among others. There will be food, there will also be drink in the form of "exotic, Asian-inspired cocktails featuring the new Bombay Sapphire East gin." Tickets are $150 for general admission, $250 for VIP access (from 7:30 p.m. to 830 p.m.) and go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m. at www.luckyrice.com.
- R House restaurant, lounge, art space opening January in Wynwood
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9