Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers — we love all things fortuitous. Same goes for OPI's lilac nail color Lucky Lucky Lavender.
Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers, money trees — we love all things fortuitous.
Same goes for OPI's Spring/Summer Hong Kong collection with a lilac color called Lucky Lucky Lavender.
The perfect mix of pink and purple, it's our new obsession.
Lucky for you, it's available by simply browsing on over to www.opi.com or at all South Florida-based GBS, The Beauty Stores.
- Ladurée Opens in Miami Beach
- Q & A with Sarah Jessica Parker
- New York Fashion Week reveals the fall trends to expect in Miami
- Miami's E-Commerce Boom
- Stella McCartney on her adidas Collaboration
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Watch the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Shows LIVE from New York on Miami.com
- Trend it Like Beckham
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid