Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers — we love all things fortuitous. Same goes for OPI's lilac nail color Lucky Lucky Lavender.
Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers, money trees — we love all things fortuitous.
Same goes for OPI's Spring/Summer Hong Kong collection with a lilac color called Lucky Lucky Lavender.
The perfect mix of pink and purple, it's our new obsession.
Lucky for you, it's available by simply browsing on over to www.opi.com or at all South Florida-based GBS, The Beauty Stores.
- Rachel Zoe Interview
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours