Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers — we love all things fortuitous. Same goes for OPI's lilac nail color Lucky Lucky Lavender.
Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers, money trees — we love all things fortuitous.
Same goes for OPI's Spring/Summer Hong Kong collection with a lilac color called Lucky Lucky Lavender.
The perfect mix of pink and purple, it's our new obsession.
Lucky for you, it's available by simply browsing on over to www.opi.com or at all South Florida-based GBS, The Beauty Stores.
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood