Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers — we love all things fortuitous. Same goes for OPI's lilac nail color Lucky Lucky Lavender.
Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers, money trees — we love all things fortuitous.
Same goes for OPI's Spring/Summer Hong Kong collection with a lilac color called Lucky Lucky Lavender.
The perfect mix of pink and purple, it's our new obsession.
Lucky for you, it's available by simply browsing on over to www.opi.com or at all South Florida-based GBS, The Beauty Stores.
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall