Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers — we love all things fortuitous. Same goes for OPI's lilac nail color Lucky Lucky Lavender.
Rabbit feet, evil eyes, Lucky Charms cereal, four leaf clovers, money trees — we love all things fortuitous.
Same goes for OPI's Spring/Summer Hong Kong collection with a lilac color called Lucky Lucky Lavender.
The perfect mix of pink and purple, it's our new obsession.
Lucky for you, it's available by simply browsing on over to www.opi.com or at all South Florida-based GBS, The Beauty Stores.
- Roses & Dreams
- Miami Design District Updates
- How One Teen Turned Her Babysitting Money into a $250 Million Jewelry Business
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Miami Spa Month 2014
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- How to Look Good in Hot and Humid Weather
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Organic Nail Salon Opens in Coral Gables
- Father's Day Gift Guide 2014