<span class="l_title">WINE &
4/12/2011WINE & DINE7:30 p.m.California winemaker Peter Figg presents his wines accompanied by dishes created by Por Fin’s executive chef Luis Quant. $75 per person. Por Fin, 2500 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables; 305-441-0107.CONCERT7:30 p.m.Enjoy a performance by Paris-based ensemble Le Balcon, a chamber orchestra that is dedicated to the interpretation of music through the amplification of acoustic instruments. Tickets $15-$25. FIU Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center,10910 SW 17th St., Miami; 305-348-0496.PARTY10 p.m.The Stage kicks off its new weekly party “Rebel Run Tuesdays,” featuring burlesque performances, pin-up models, live tattoo demonstrations and hot rods plus live DJs and music. The Stage, 170 NE 38th St, Miami; 305-576-9577.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach