<span class="l_title">WINE &
4/12/2011WINE & DINE7:30 p.m.California winemaker Peter Figg presents his wines accompanied by dishes created by Por Fin’s executive chef Luis Quant. $75 per person. Por Fin, 2500 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables; 305-441-0107.CONCERT7:30 p.m.Enjoy a performance by Paris-based ensemble Le Balcon, a chamber orchestra that is dedicated to the interpretation of music through the amplification of acoustic instruments. Tickets $15-$25. FIU Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center,10910 SW 17th St., Miami; 305-348-0496.PARTY10 p.m.The Stage kicks off its new weekly party “Rebel Run Tuesdays,” featuring burlesque performances, pin-up models, live tattoo demonstrations and hot rods plus live DJs and music. The Stage, 170 NE 38th St, Miami; 305-576-9577.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore