<span class="l_title">WINE &
4/12/2011WINE & DINE7:30 p.m.California winemaker Peter Figg presents his wines accompanied by dishes created by Por Fin’s executive chef Luis Quant. $75 per person. Por Fin, 2500 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables; 305-441-0107.CONCERT7:30 p.m.Enjoy a performance by Paris-based ensemble Le Balcon, a chamber orchestra that is dedicated to the interpretation of music through the amplification of acoustic instruments. Tickets $15-$25. FIU Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center,10910 SW 17th St., Miami; 305-348-0496.PARTY10 p.m.The Stage kicks off its new weekly party “Rebel Run Tuesdays,” featuring burlesque performances, pin-up models, live tattoo demonstrations and hot rods plus live DJs and music. The Stage, 170 NE 38th St, Miami; 305-576-9577.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges