<span class="l_title">WINE &
4/12/2011WINE & DINE7:30 p.m.California winemaker Peter Figg presents his wines accompanied by dishes created by Por Fin’s executive chef Luis Quant. $75 per person. Por Fin, 2500 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables; 305-441-0107.CONCERT7:30 p.m.Enjoy a performance by Paris-based ensemble Le Balcon, a chamber orchestra that is dedicated to the interpretation of music through the amplification of acoustic instruments. Tickets $15-$25. FIU Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center,10910 SW 17th St., Miami; 305-348-0496.PARTY10 p.m.The Stage kicks off its new weekly party “Rebel Run Tuesdays,” featuring burlesque performances, pin-up models, live tattoo demonstrations and hot rods plus live DJs and music. The Stage, 170 NE 38th St, Miami; 305-576-9577.
On Our Radar
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA