<span class="l_title">WINE &
4/12/2011WINE & DINE7:30 p.m.California winemaker Peter Figg presents his wines accompanied by dishes created by Por Fin’s executive chef Luis Quant. $75 per person. Por Fin, 2500 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables; 305-441-0107.CONCERT7:30 p.m.Enjoy a performance by Paris-based ensemble Le Balcon, a chamber orchestra that is dedicated to the interpretation of music through the amplification of acoustic instruments. Tickets $15-$25. FIU Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center,10910 SW 17th St., Miami; 305-348-0496.PARTY10 p.m.The Stage kicks off its new weekly party “Rebel Run Tuesdays,” featuring burlesque performances, pin-up models, live tattoo demonstrations and hot rods plus live DJs and music. The Stage, 170 NE 38th St, Miami; 305-576-9577.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot