Conversation hearts, chocolate boxes, roses, teddy bears — all are acceptable (yet ubiquitous) gifts for your gal. Bling it on instead, babe. Trust us.
Conversation hearts, chocolate boxes, pink roses, fluffy teddy bears — all are acceptable (yet totally ubiquitous) gifts for your gal.
Bling it on with designer Sydney Evan's "Love" collection instead, babe. Trust us on this.
Available online at www.SydneyEvan.com, say you love her in gold and throw the tchotchkes to the wayside.
Check out their collection of rings, bracelets and necklaces (starting at $700).
Afterall, diamonds are a girl's best friend.
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store