Lou's Beer Cook-Off on Saturday
Lounge at Lou's beer cook-off this weekend...
Get your game on this Saturday as Lou’s Beer Garden hosts its first Annual Micro-Beer Cook-off Competition – and sampling is free an open to the public. All dishes must include at least one micro-brew and entrants must sign up in advance (email your form to email@example.com). Entries can be appetizers, entrees, desserts or tapas – just bring enough for 100 tastings. Six votes will determine the winner – five judges plus one people’s choice vote. Prizes including beer dollars and a two-night stay at the New Hotel, will be awarded for first, second and third place. The cook-off runs from 5-8pm – let the games begin!
Lou's Beer Garden Micro Beer Cook-Off
The New Hotel:7337 Harding Ave, Miami Beach
Saturday, 5-8pm, Free
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?