Lou's Beer Cook-Off on Saturday
Lounge at Lou's beer cook-off this weekend...
Get your game on this Saturday as Lou’s Beer Garden hosts its first Annual Micro-Beer Cook-off Competition – and sampling is free an open to the public. All dishes must include at least one micro-brew and entrants must sign up in advance (email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org). Entries can be appetizers, entrees, desserts or tapas – just bring enough for 100 tastings. Six votes will determine the winner – five judges plus one people’s choice vote. Prizes including beer dollars and a two-night stay at the New Hotel, will be awarded for first, second and third place. The cook-off runs from 5-8pm – let the games begin!
Lou's Beer Garden Micro Beer Cook-Off
The New Hotel:7337 Harding Ave, Miami Beach
Saturday, 5-8pm, Free
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach