Lou's Beer Cook-Off on Saturday
Lounge at Lou's beer cook-off this weekend...
Lou's Beer Garden Micro Beer Cook-Off
The New Hotel:7337 Harding Ave, Miami Beach
Saturday, 5-8pm, Free
Get your game on this Saturday as Lou’s Beer Garden hosts its first Annual Micro-Beer Cook-off Competition – and sampling is free an open to the public. All dishes must include at least one micro-brew and entrants must sign up in advance (email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org). Entries can be appetizers, entrees, desserts or tapas – just bring enough for 100 tastings. Six votes will determine the winner – five judges plus one people’s choice vote. Prizes including beer dollars and a two-night stay at the New Hotel, will be awarded for first, second and third place. The cook-off runs from 5-8pm – let the games begin!
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables