Lou's Beer Cook-Off on Saturday
Lounge at Lou's beer cook-off this weekend...
Lou's Beer Garden Micro Beer Cook-Off
The New Hotel:7337 Harding Ave, Miami Beach
Saturday, 5-8pm, Free
Get your game on this Saturday as Lou’s Beer Garden hosts its first Annual Micro-Beer Cook-off Competition – and sampling is free an open to the public. All dishes must include at least one micro-brew and entrants must sign up in advance (email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org). Entries can be appetizers, entrees, desserts or tapas – just bring enough for 100 tastings. Six votes will determine the winner – five judges plus one people’s choice vote. Prizes including beer dollars and a two-night stay at the New Hotel, will be awarded for first, second and third place. The cook-off runs from 5-8pm – let the games begin!
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo