Lou's Beer Cook-Off on Saturday
Lounge at Lou's beer cook-off this weekend...
Lou's Beer Garden Micro Beer Cook-Off
The New Hotel:7337 Harding Ave, Miami Beach
Saturday, 5-8pm, Free
Get your game on this Saturday as Lou’s Beer Garden hosts its first Annual Micro-Beer Cook-off Competition – and sampling is free an open to the public. All dishes must include at least one micro-brew and entrants must sign up in advance (email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org). Entries can be appetizers, entrees, desserts or tapas – just bring enough for 100 tastings. Six votes will determine the winner – five judges plus one people’s choice vote. Prizes including beer dollars and a two-night stay at the New Hotel, will be awarded for first, second and third place. The cook-off runs from 5-8pm – let the games begin!
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon