Louis Premieres “THE SUB POP COLLECTIVE”
Louis Bar-Lounge Premieres “THE SUB POP COLLECTIVE”. It's a dance society filled with organized choas, let the freaks come out tonight!
Get ready for a night of complete mayhem tonight as one of the hottest clubs on South Beach gets even better, if that’s even possible. Tonight Louis Bar-Lounge at the Gansevoort Hotel will premiere its new weekly party “The Sub Pop Collective”. This isn’t your typical high end, snooty, house music event, Louis has re-invented the social scene with a party that can only be described as a “Dance society for organized chaos”.
Let the freaks come out; the dress code is as playful as you want to be. Come as you are or get creative with a mask, whatever your pleasure it’s all good at the Sub Pop Collective. The new night at Louis is like an adventure straight out of a child’s fairytale with elaborate décor and whimsical props and settings such as the DJ booth. Ordinarily the DJ takes center stage in the front room at Louis, but at this new party DJ Louis Dee is taking over the back room and will be spinning from inside of an egg; seriously I'm not even kidding.
If you’re tired of the ordinary get to Louis and submerse yourself in the extraordinary world of the Sub Pop Collective. It all starts tonight, don't miss the premier of this exciting new party that will make going out on Thursdays a definite must. See you there!
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator