Louis Bar closing at Perry Hotel on Miami Beach
Tuesday night, May 22 marks the end of Louis with open bar party
Louis Bar and Lounge
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Louis Bar & Lounge, the French-inspired, rebellion-themed nightspot located at the Perry Hotel (the former Gansevoort South Beach), will close its doors following its final night of music and mayhem on Tuesday, May 22. The new hotel wanted space for its own lobby bar, among other options, so they decided to buy out the remainder of Louis lease in order to remodel the space and incorporate it into the existing hotel. Louis is owned by the Opium Group, which also owns Mansion, Set, Cameo and Mokai on South Beach. We also heard that tonight will be an open bar at Louis (guess they have to get rid of a lot of spirits inventory), so if you can find a way past the velvet ropes, give a final toast to Louis. (Wonder where that bust of Opium Group's Roman Jones will go now?)
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar