Lou's Beer Garden named one of Esquire's Best Bars in America
North Beach hops-happy hideaway is hot, says Esquire
Joining 11 other esteemed watering holes in the country is Lou's Beer Garden, chosen by Esquire’s drinks correspondent, David Wondrich, as one of the nation’s best places to have a drink. Described as " tropical Williamsburg, a depiction sure to piss off both Lou and Brooklyn," Lou's joins NYC's The Bar at the NoMad Hotel, Houston's Anvil Bar & Refuge, and Seattle's Rob Roy, among others. With two of the best bars Wondrich says he's ever been to in the country, Milwaukee was named Esquire’s “Bar City of the Year 2012."
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage