Lou's Beer Garden named one of Esquire's Best Bars in America
North Beach hops-happy hideaway is hot, says Esquire
Joining 11 other esteemed watering holes in the country is Lou's Beer Garden, chosen by Esquire’s drinks correspondent, David Wondrich, as one of the nation’s best places to have a drink. Described as " tropical Williamsburg, a depiction sure to piss off both Lou and Brooklyn," Lou's joins NYC's The Bar at the NoMad Hotel, Houston's Anvil Bar & Refuge, and Seattle's Rob Roy, among others. With two of the best bars Wondrich says he's ever been to in the country, Milwaukee was named Esquire’s “Bar City of the Year 2012."
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name