Lou's Beer Garden named one of Esquire's Best Bars in America
North Beach hops-happy hideaway is hot, says Esquire
Joining 11 other esteemed watering holes in the country is Lou's Beer Garden, chosen by Esquire’s drinks correspondent, David Wondrich, as one of the nation’s best places to have a drink. Described as " tropical Williamsburg, a depiction sure to piss off both Lou and Brooklyn," Lou's joins NYC's The Bar at the NoMad Hotel, Houston's Anvil Bar & Refuge, and Seattle's Rob Roy, among others. With two of the best bars Wondrich says he's ever been to in the country, Milwaukee was named Esquire’s “Bar City of the Year 2012."
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years