Lou's Beer Garden named one of Esquire's Best Bars in America
North Beach hops-happy hideaway is hot, says Esquire
Joining 11 other esteemed watering holes in the country is Lou's Beer Garden, chosen by Esquire’s drinks correspondent, David Wondrich, as one of the nation’s best places to have a drink. Described as " tropical Williamsburg, a depiction sure to piss off both Lou and Brooklyn," Lou's joins NYC's The Bar at the NoMad Hotel, Houston's Anvil Bar & Refuge, and Seattle's Rob Roy, among others. With two of the best bars Wondrich says he's ever been to in the country, Milwaukee was named Esquire’s “Bar City of the Year 2012."
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo