Lots of athletes in town for big Miami weekend
World-ranked No. 2 tennis champion Vika Azarenka had dinner last week at db Bistro Moderne without boyfriend Redfoo, formerly of the group LMFAO. The champ watched what she ordered in anticipation of the Sony Open, ordering a plate high in nutrients to get her prepared. Later in the week Redfoo was spotted going into Azarenka’s hotel room at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami with a USB cord. A few hours later, he tweeted that he had a brand-new track called Heart of a Champion. Golfer Rory McIlroy and his girlfriend tennis player Caroline Wozniacki had dinner Thursday night at Morton’s The Steakhouse on Brickell. She had the small filet mignon and he had the 24-ounce bone-in rib eye.
Michael Phelps was also spotted in town, swimming at the Fontainebleau and palling around town at Story nightclub with DJ Steve Aoki, who was seen Tuesday at Serafina restaurant at the Dream South Beach.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)