Lost photos of The Beatles and Rolling Stones on display during Art Basel week
“The Lost Beatles and the Lost Rolling Stones Photographs” take over The Betsy
Photography, and in particular historical photography, seems to be stealing the shows during Art Basel Miami Beach.
This one, at the Betsy Hotel, is what it says it is – previously unseen photos of the two great bands of the 1960s - The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Both black-and-white and in color, about 200 in all, from the years 1964-1966.
They come from the archive of the U.S. tour manager of both groups, Bob Bonis.
Opens on Dec. 3 at the Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; www.thebetsyhotel.com.
- Kendrick Lamar performs arty set at Faena Dome
- Miami Art Week Madness is reaching its apex, sorta
- Art Basel recap: Pasta art, Prizm highlights and the most super art show ever
- Miami Art Week: We're off to the races
- A giant head, live music at Brickell City Centre and new digs for the Rubell Family Collection
- Miami Art Week kicks off with big events at Faena Arts District
- Faena Forum takes to the streets to celebrate its grand opening just in time for Art Basel
- Art Week shows to check out at Miami's local museums
- A-Z List: Art Basel Celebrity Parties
- Women artists to look out for during Miami Art Week