Los 51 Más Bellos
People en Español invites you to compete to be their belleza number 51 in their annual "50 Most Beautiful People" issue.
If people are constantly stopping you on the streets to ask you what telenovela you are starring in or if you were Miss Venezuela 2009, you could channel all that pretty into an evening of elbow rubbing with the celebrities from People en Español's annual "50 Personas Más Bellas" issue.
The winner gets a total makeover, a photo session with a renowned fashion photographer, VIP access to the gala celebrating the launch of the issue, including a stroll down the red carpet with stars like Sofia Vergara, Ricky Martin and more. Plus, the winner gets $5,000 in cold, hard cash. Not a bad prize for just being born beautiful.
Upload your picture at www.51bello.com before February 22. ¡Buena suerte!
On Our Radar
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion