Los 51 Más Bellos
People en Español invites you to compete to be their belleza number 51 in their annual "50 Most Beautiful People" issue.
If people are constantly stopping you on the streets to ask you what telenovela you are starring in or if you were Miss Venezuela 2009, you could channel all that pretty into an evening of elbow rubbing with the celebrities from People en Español's annual "50 Personas Más Bellas" issue.
The winner gets a total makeover, a photo session with a renowned fashion photographer, VIP access to the gala celebrating the launch of the issue, including a stroll down the red carpet with stars like Sofia Vergara, Ricky Martin and more. Plus, the winner gets $5,000 in cold, hard cash. Not a bad prize for just being born beautiful.
Upload your picture at www.51bello.com before February 22. ¡Buena suerte!
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site