Los 51 Más Bellos
People en Español invites you to compete to be their belleza number 51 in their annual "50 Most Beautiful People" issue.
If people are constantly stopping you on the streets to ask you what telenovela you are starring in or if you were Miss Venezuela 2009, you could channel all that pretty into an evening of elbow rubbing with the celebrities from People en Español's annual "50 Personas Más Bellas" issue.
The winner gets a total makeover, a photo session with a renowned fashion photographer, VIP access to the gala celebrating the launch of the issue, including a stroll down the red carpet with stars like Sofia Vergara, Ricky Martin and more. Plus, the winner gets $5,000 in cold, hard cash. Not a bad prize for just being born beautiful.
Upload your picture at www.51bello.com before February 22. ¡Buena suerte!
On Our Radar
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion
- Isabella Rossellini bringing 'Green Porno' to Fillmore
- It's official: Dwyane Wade has custody of his nephew