Lorena Garcia's one-night only 'pop-up' December 1 at Johnson & Wales
Taco Bell chef pops up at her alma mater
Lorena Garcia has potted up in all sorts of places---on TV, in Miami International Airport and, most recently, Taco Bell, but on December 1, she'll appear at her alma mater, Johnson & Wales University in North Miami for a four-coures dinner she will prepare with help from some students. Cost is $89 for food only or $149 for the "VIP option," which includes the dinner with wine pairings, a meet and greet with the chef, cocktail hour, mixologist challenge, and signed copy of Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics cookbook.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai