Lorena Garcia's one-night only 'pop-up' December 1 at Johnson & Wales
Taco Bell chef pops up at her alma mater
Lorena Garcia has potted up in all sorts of places---on TV, in Miami International Airport and, most recently, Taco Bell, but on December 1, she'll appear at her alma mater, Johnson & Wales University in North Miami for a four-coures dinner she will prepare with help from some students. Cost is $89 for food only or $149 for the "VIP option," which includes the dinner with wine pairings, a meet and greet with the chef, cocktail hour, mixologist challenge, and signed copy of Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics cookbook.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto