Lorena Garcia's one-night only 'pop-up' December 1 at Johnson & Wales
Taco Bell chef pops up at her alma mater
Lorena Garcia has potted up in all sorts of places---on TV, in Miami International Airport and, most recently, Taco Bell, but on December 1, she'll appear at her alma mater, Johnson & Wales University in North Miami for a four-coures dinner she will prepare with help from some students. Cost is $89 for food only or $149 for the "VIP option," which includes the dinner with wine pairings, a meet and greet with the chef, cocktail hour, mixologist challenge, and signed copy of Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics cookbook.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach