Lorena Garcia's one-night only 'pop-up' December 1 at Johnson & Wales
Taco Bell chef pops up at her alma mater
Lorena Garcia has potted up in all sorts of places---on TV, in Miami International Airport and, most recently, Taco Bell, but on December 1, she'll appear at her alma mater, Johnson & Wales University in North Miami for a four-coures dinner she will prepare with help from some students. Cost is $89 for food only or $149 for the "VIP option," which includes the dinner with wine pairings, a meet and greet with the chef, cocktail hour, mixologist challenge, and signed copy of Lorena Garcia's New Latin Classics cookbook.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!