Looking for a cellulite solution?
When is it not bikini season in Miami? Unfortunately for anyone who likes to indulge in carb calories and other fun foods, it's basically 24/7, 12 months a year. Sure you need to hit the gym -- probably at least three times a week unless you are a genetic freak -- to properly maintain your bod, but we found something else topical.
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control is a new wonder product from the chichi skincare company. Some prime ingredients are at the core like mint extract, which limits the multiplication of fat cells and celosia cristata extract that slows the expansion of existing fat cells. Go for it because you have nothing to lose but the jiggle.
Free shipping at clarinsusa.com -- use the code MOMSHIP13 (yes your mom will appreciate this).
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails