Looking for a cellulite solution?
When is it not bikini season in Miami? Unfortunately for anyone who likes to indulge in carb calories and other fun foods, it's basically 24/7, 12 months a year. Sure you need to hit the gym -- probably at least three times a week unless you are a genetic freak -- to properly maintain your bod, but we found something else topical.
Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control is a new wonder product from the chichi skincare company. Some prime ingredients are at the core like mint extract, which limits the multiplication of fat cells and celosia cristata extract that slows the expansion of existing fat cells. Go for it because you have nothing to lose but the jiggle.
Free shipping at clarinsusa.com -- use the code MOMSHIP13 (yes your mom will appreciate this).
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz