Look Like LiLo
Lindsay Lohan's latest second-skin dress (worn to court!) left tongues wagging. Here are the deets.
That necklace Lindsay Lohan allegedly swiped from a Venice, California jeweler is so yesterday's news.
Today we are far more interested in that skin-tight white dress she rocked to court this past Wednesday.
Well, the minidress was crafted by Kimberly Ovitz and can be purchased for $575 at www.kimberlyovitz.com.
Sticky fingers not welcome.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project