God Save the Queen
Cafeina will host the third installment of its Canadian themed EH Team party series with “God Save the Queen” in honor of the birth month of her majesty Victoria.
With summer already upon us new parties and nightlife events begin to pop up all around us. Cafeina is one of the newest lounges to appear on my radar and has been throwing a fabulous mix of various events since it opened its doors not too long ago. Located in the Wynwood Art District, Cafeina is a fun alternative from the busy streets of South Beach and Downtown. Friday, May 14th the EH Team takes over Cafeina with another installment of their weekly party series that brings a little Canada to Miami. The theme of this weeks’ event is “God Save The Queen" in honor of Queen Victoria’s birth month.
If you haven’t heard of the EH Team, brace yourself, this team of Canadian (now Miamian) females are ready to take the city by storm, bringing with them their culture and fabulous underground sound to South Florida. By day they go by Sasha Lauzon and Michelle Leshem; but come nightfall, you can find them behind the decks as DJs Ess & Emm. To keep with the whole theme of the evening some of Miami’s popular “Queens” a.k.a fierce gay men, will keep the crowd on their toes as they host this fabulous event.
DJ’s Ess & Emm will set the soundtrack for the night along with DJ Maxwell of Über-Sprockets, and a special performance by Corey Michaels. When your not on the dance floor enjoy a myriad of Canadian treats between 9:30pm to 10:30pm. Get a little culture in your life, head to Cafeina, check out one of the newest hotspot in Miami for God Save the Queen with the EH Team!
297 Northwest 23rd Street
Miami, FL 33137
RSVP to RSVP@iheartsupermarket.com
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 9 great events in Miami this weekend - March 25-27