God Save the Queen
Cafeina will host the third installment of its Canadian themed EH Team party series with “God Save the Queen” in honor of the birth month of her majesty Victoria.
With summer already upon us new parties and nightlife events begin to pop up all around us. Cafeina is one of the newest lounges to appear on my radar and has been throwing a fabulous mix of various events since it opened its doors not too long ago. Located in the Wynwood Art District, Cafeina is a fun alternative from the busy streets of South Beach and Downtown. Friday, May 14th the EH Team takes over Cafeina with another installment of their weekly party series that brings a little Canada to Miami. The theme of this weeks’ event is “God Save The Queen" in honor of Queen Victoria’s birth month.
If you haven’t heard of the EH Team, brace yourself, this team of Canadian (now Miamian) females are ready to take the city by storm, bringing with them their culture and fabulous underground sound to South Florida. By day they go by Sasha Lauzon and Michelle Leshem; but come nightfall, you can find them behind the decks as DJs Ess & Emm. To keep with the whole theme of the evening some of Miami’s popular “Queens” a.k.a fierce gay men, will keep the crowd on their toes as they host this fabulous event.
DJ’s Ess & Emm will set the soundtrack for the night along with DJ Maxwell of Über-Sprockets, and a special performance by Corey Michaels. When your not on the dance floor enjoy a myriad of Canadian treats between 9:30pm to 10:30pm. Get a little culture in your life, head to Cafeina, check out one of the newest hotspot in Miami for God Save the Queen with the EH Team!
297 Northwest 23rd Street
Miami, FL 33137
RSVP to RSVP@iheartsupermarket.com
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day