Long Island Medium comes to James L Knight Center
If you've lost a loved one, you may want to head to the James L Knight Center Saturday. Theresa Caputo, star of The Long Island Medium, will be there to interact with the audience as well as departed spirits.
What will the show be like?
I come out and welcome everyone, I give a speech for about 15 minutes and tell people how I got to where I am. There are a lot of common questions. People are always wondering if I believe in heaven or if I have a religion or a faith.
How do you communicate with spirits?
I let them guide me. I knew at age 4 that I could speak to the dead. Not until I was 28 did I fully understand what I was blessed with. Sometimes I feel the way they passed. I feel like my throat is closing. They tell me they choked or were strangled or maybe even hung themselves.
What is your biggest challenge?
Learning how to make time for my family. I'd love to relax, too. I'd love to be 5'7 and 120 pounds but that ain't happening!
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how