Locos Por Juana at Transit Lounge
Grammy Nominees Locosporjuana "The Cumbia Makers" return, and tonight they'll be at Transit Lounge!
Miami is all about music, tonight head to Transit Lounge for one of the best Live Bands in the scene, Locos Por Juana. Two-time Grammy Nominees Locos Por Juana are ready for a comeback. They’re under new management, a new label, and have a new attitude. Their zest is back, it’s their evolution and they are ready to take over. See what the hype is all about tonight as they take the stage with special guest One Shot from Papashanty Sound System and a live mural painting by FiftyThree a local Miami artist who combines iconic images with abstract environments to create beautiful masterpieces.
Transit Lounge is all about comfort, not need to get all gussied up and pretty. Come as you are, hang out with friends, have a few drinks, and enjoy the live music. Admission is free and the drinks are a great price so the evening will not break your bank. Help out those in need, tonight they will be collecting donations at the door to send to the Wyclef Jean Yele Foundation for those affected by the tragedy in Haiti, $5 donations are suggested. It all starts at 10pm, see you there!
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day