Local top chefs on 'food porn' panel
Their favorite topic
Foodies, check out “Beyond Food Porn: The Social Chef,” a foodie-forward social media panel, on Monday, Feb. 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Mondrian South Beach, 1100 West Ave. in Miami Beach.
The panel will kick off Social Media Week Miami, now in its second year.
Five prominent Miami chefs, whose domains have successfully extended beyond the kitchen and into the realm of social media, will headline: Todd Erickson of HaVen Gastro-Lounge; Dewey LoSasso of The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar; Jeff McInnis of Yardbird; Ralph Pagano of Alba; and Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House.
The hour-long event will be moderated by TARA, Ink.’s Director of New Media, Stephanie Dunn.
Registration is required, and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests can now register for “Beyond Food Porn: The Social Chef” on the Social Media Week website, and participate in the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #SocialChefSMW.
The panel invites social media junkies, culinary connoisseurs, and trendsetters searching for what’s new and what’s next to “take a bite out of Miami’s burgeoning culinary scene as experts in the field explore what it means to be ‘a social chef.’”
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site