Local top chefs on 'food porn' panel
Their favorite topic
Foodies, check out “Beyond Food Porn: The Social Chef,” a foodie-forward social media panel, on Monday, Feb. 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Mondrian South Beach, 1100 West Ave. in Miami Beach.
The panel will kick off Social Media Week Miami, now in its second year.
Five prominent Miami chefs, whose domains have successfully extended beyond the kitchen and into the realm of social media, will headline: Todd Erickson of HaVen Gastro-Lounge; Dewey LoSasso of The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar; Jeff McInnis of Yardbird; Ralph Pagano of Alba; and Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House.
The hour-long event will be moderated by TARA, Ink.’s Director of New Media, Stephanie Dunn.
Registration is required, and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests can now register for “Beyond Food Porn: The Social Chef” on the Social Media Week website, and participate in the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #SocialChefSMW.
The panel invites social media junkies, culinary connoisseurs, and trendsetters searching for what’s new and what’s next to “take a bite out of Miami’s burgeoning culinary scene as experts in the field explore what it means to be ‘a social chef.’”
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision