Local top chefs on 'food porn' panel
Their favorite topic
Foodies, check out “Beyond Food Porn: The Social Chef,” a foodie-forward social media panel, on Monday, Feb. 18, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Mondrian South Beach, 1100 West Ave. in Miami Beach.
The panel will kick off Social Media Week Miami, now in its second year.
Five prominent Miami chefs, whose domains have successfully extended beyond the kitchen and into the realm of social media, will headline: Todd Erickson of HaVen Gastro-Lounge; Dewey LoSasso of The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar; Jeff McInnis of Yardbird; Ralph Pagano of Alba; and Giorgio Rapicavoli of Eating House.
The hour-long event will be moderated by TARA, Ink.’s Director of New Media, Stephanie Dunn.
Registration is required, and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests can now register for “Beyond Food Porn: The Social Chef” on the Social Media Week website, and participate in the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #SocialChefSMW.
The panel invites social media junkies, culinary connoisseurs, and trendsetters searching for what’s new and what’s next to “take a bite out of Miami’s burgeoning culinary scene as experts in the field explore what it means to be ‘a social chef.’”
On Our Radar
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void