Local magazine honors its hot 100 list
Pitbull, others make the cut
Who's hot now?
On Thursday Night Haute Living Miami magazine honors their Haute 100 List consisting of who editors think are Miami’s most major influencers. On the social docket: a boat ride in a yacht, chauffeured BMWs and a VIP dinner at the new Cipriani Downtown Miami. Just 12 VIPS will get transported from Sunset Harbor Yacht Club to The Epic Hotel via a brand new, fully staffed Ferretti Riva 75 Venere or Pershing 74.
Who's made the cut? You know you wanna know. Though we don't have room for the whole 100, we'll tell you a few: Restaurateurs Al & Shareef Malnik; art world great Martin Z. Margulies; hotel magnate Keith Menin; power couple Tracy & Alonzo Mourning; builder extraordinaire Jorge Perez; rapping great Pitbull; Hollywood director Brett Ratner; and singer Alejandro Sanz.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami