Local magazine honors its hot 100 list
Pitbull, others make the cut
Who's hot now?
On Thursday Night Haute Living Miami magazine honors their Haute 100 List consisting of who editors think are Miami’s most major influencers. On the social docket: a boat ride in a yacht, chauffeured BMWs and a VIP dinner at the new Cipriani Downtown Miami. Just 12 VIPS will get transported from Sunset Harbor Yacht Club to The Epic Hotel via a brand new, fully staffed Ferretti Riva 75 Venere or Pershing 74.
Who's made the cut? You know you wanna know. Though we don't have room for the whole 100, we'll tell you a few: Restaurateurs Al & Shareef Malnik; art world great Martin Z. Margulies; hotel magnate Keith Menin; power couple Tracy & Alonzo Mourning; builder extraordinaire Jorge Perez; rapping great Pitbull; Hollywood director Brett Ratner; and singer Alejandro Sanz.
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert