Local magazine honors its hot 100 list
Pitbull, others make the cut
Who's hot now?
On Thursday Night Haute Living Miami magazine honors their Haute 100 List consisting of who editors think are Miami’s most major influencers. On the social docket: a boat ride in a yacht, chauffeured BMWs and a VIP dinner at the new Cipriani Downtown Miami. Just 12 VIPS will get transported from Sunset Harbor Yacht Club to The Epic Hotel via a brand new, fully staffed Ferretti Riva 75 Venere or Pershing 74.
Who's made the cut? You know you wanna know. Though we don't have room for the whole 100, we'll tell you a few: Restaurateurs Al & Shareef Malnik; art world great Martin Z. Margulies; hotel magnate Keith Menin; power couple Tracy & Alonzo Mourning; builder extraordinaire Jorge Perez; rapping great Pitbull; Hollywood director Brett Ratner; and singer Alejandro Sanz.
On Our Radar
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
- Miami natives premiering alien movie