Local magazine honors its hot 100 list
Pitbull, others make the cut
Who's hot now?
On Thursday Night Haute Living Miami magazine honors their Haute 100 List consisting of who editors think are Miami’s most major influencers. On the social docket: a boat ride in a yacht, chauffeured BMWs and a VIP dinner at the new Cipriani Downtown Miami. Just 12 VIPS will get transported from Sunset Harbor Yacht Club to The Epic Hotel via a brand new, fully staffed Ferretti Riva 75 Venere or Pershing 74.
Who's made the cut? You know you wanna know. Though we don't have room for the whole 100, we'll tell you a few: Restaurateurs Al & Shareef Malnik; art world great Martin Z. Margulies; hotel magnate Keith Menin; power couple Tracy & Alonzo Mourning; builder extraordinaire Jorge Perez; rapping great Pitbull; Hollywood director Brett Ratner; and singer Alejandro Sanz.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood