Local magazine honors its hot 100 list
Pitbull, others make the cut
Who's hot now?
On Thursday Night Haute Living Miami magazine honors their Haute 100 List consisting of who editors think are Miami’s most major influencers. On the social docket: a boat ride in a yacht, chauffeured BMWs and a VIP dinner at the new Cipriani Downtown Miami. Just 12 VIPS will get transported from Sunset Harbor Yacht Club to The Epic Hotel via a brand new, fully staffed Ferretti Riva 75 Venere or Pershing 74.
Who's made the cut? You know you wanna know. Though we don't have room for the whole 100, we'll tell you a few: Restaurateurs Al & Shareef Malnik; art world great Martin Z. Margulies; hotel magnate Keith Menin; power couple Tracy & Alonzo Mourning; builder extraordinaire Jorge Perez; rapping great Pitbull; Hollywood director Brett Ratner; and singer Alejandro Sanz.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex