Local jazz singer to perform at gala Tuesday night
Has sung with bigs
South Florida-based jazz singer Wendy Pedersen, who has recorded with Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony and Enrique Iglesias, will sing with the talented kids at Tuesday night’s gala and concert at the South Miami K-8 Center Music Magnet Program, one of the top children’s’ music schools in the country.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert