Local jazz singer to perform at gala Tuesday night
Has sung with bigs
South Florida-based jazz singer Wendy Pedersen, who has recorded with Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony and Enrique Iglesias, will sing with the talented kids at Tuesday night’s gala and concert at the South Miami K-8 Center Music Magnet Program, one of the top children’s’ music schools in the country.
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening