Local jazz singer to perform at gala Tuesday night
Has sung with bigs
South Florida-based jazz singer Wendy Pedersen, who has recorded with Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony and Enrique Iglesias, will sing with the talented kids at Tuesday night’s gala and concert at the South Miami K-8 Center Music Magnet Program, one of the top children’s’ music schools in the country.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week