Local jazz singer to perform at gala Tuesday night
Has sung with bigs
South Florida-based jazz singer Wendy Pedersen, who has recorded with Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony and Enrique Iglesias, will sing with the talented kids at Tuesday night’s gala and concert at the South Miami K-8 Center Music Magnet Program, one of the top children’s’ music schools in the country.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting