Local jazz singer to perform at gala Tuesday night
Has sung with bigs
South Florida-based jazz singer Wendy Pedersen, who has recorded with Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Marc Anthony and Enrique Iglesias, will sing with the talented kids at Tuesday night’s gala and concert at the South Miami K-8 Center Music Magnet Program, one of the top children’s’ music schools in the country.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika