Local hair stylist Samy hits the big time
Will appear on TV show
Celebrity hair stylist and Miami local Samy is back in the spotlight. He'll be participating in the second season of the network's popular reality-dance competition "¡Mira Quien Baila!". Samy, who has a line of eponymous products, will join 10 other stars who will vie to win $150,000 for their charity of choice. He was also a regular on Univision's show Despierta America, and coined the now famous phrase Si tu te ves bien, yo me veo mejor (If you look good, I'll look better). Besides Miami he has salons in New York, Madrid, San Juan, Lima and Mexico City. More info about the man himself: samysalon.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges