Local girl/author behind 'Paparazzi Princesses'
It's fun to be young and famous as the teenage daughters of rappers Lil Wayne and Birdman found out. Reginae Carter is the 14-year-old daughter of Lil Wayne (aka Dwayne Carter). She collaborated with 16-year-old Bria Williams, daughter of Bryan “Birdman” Williams on a teen novel, “Paparazzi Princesses.”
It's based on stories and characters inspired by their own life experiences, of course. “It's about the ups and downs of having celebrity parents,” Reginae Carter told the AP.
They have the same worries and stresses as most teenagers, including peer pressure at school, chores and family relationships. From New Orleans originally, Bria, the one in the picture with glasses, now lives in Miami (Reginae in Atlanta).
But the two text each other all the time.
The characters "fictionally" learn how to shuffle red carpet events, school, and relationships with friends and their parents while trying to find their own identities in the shadows of their famous fathers.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan