Local firefighting hunk on 'The Bachelorette'
Lives in Broward
He made it through the first round! But it will be awhile until we know whether Carl King is a keeper on The Bachelorette. We’re just happy we get to watch him again next week. The tatted-out firefighter who lives in the Hollywood-Fort Lauderdale area appears ready for the long haul. According to his bio on ABC.com: He’s 30, six foot three and loves his American bulldog, Archie. On his Facebook page you see a picture of King with his arm around his adorable pup on the beach. Oh, and King’s favorite flower is a lotus, not a rose. Hmm.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy