Local firefighting hunk on 'The Bachelorette'
Lives in Broward
He made it through the first round! But it will be awhile until we know whether Carl King is a keeper on The Bachelorette. We’re just happy we get to watch him again next week. The tatted-out firefighter who lives in the Hollywood-Fort Lauderdale area appears ready for the long haul. According to his bio on ABC.com: He’s 30, six foot three and loves his American bulldog, Archie. On his Facebook page you see a picture of King with his arm around his adorable pup on the beach. Oh, and King’s favorite flower is a lotus, not a rose. Hmm.
On Our Radar
- Real Housewives of New Jersey star headed to South Florida
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami