Local firefighting hunk on 'The Bachelorette'
Lives in Broward
He made it through the first round! But it will be awhile until we know whether Carl King is a keeper on The Bachelorette. We’re just happy we get to watch him again next week. The tatted-out firefighter who lives in the Hollywood-Fort Lauderdale area appears ready for the long haul. According to his bio on ABC.com: He’s 30, six foot three and loves his American bulldog, Archie. On his Facebook page you see a picture of King with his arm around his adorable pup on the beach. Oh, and King’s favorite flower is a lotus, not a rose. Hmm.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz