Local firefighting hunk on 'The Bachelorette'
Lives in Broward
He made it through the first round! But it will be awhile until we know whether Carl King is a keeper on The Bachelorette. We’re just happy we get to watch him again next week. The tatted-out firefighter who lives in the Hollywood-Fort Lauderdale area appears ready for the long haul. According to his bio on ABC.com: He’s 30, six foot three and loves his American bulldog, Archie. On his Facebook page you see a picture of King with his arm around his adorable pup on the beach. Oh, and King’s favorite flower is a lotus, not a rose. Hmm.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution