Local firefighting hunk on 'The Bachelorette'
Lives in Broward
He made it through the first round! But it will be awhile until we know whether Carl King is a keeper on The Bachelorette. We’re just happy we get to watch him again next week. The tatted-out firefighter who lives in the Hollywood-Fort Lauderdale area appears ready for the long haul. According to his bio on ABC.com: He’s 30, six foot three and loves his American bulldog, Archie. On his Facebook page you see a picture of King with his arm around his adorable pup on the beach. Oh, and King’s favorite flower is a lotus, not a rose. Hmm.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore