Local designer's creation seen on actress Missi Pyle on Oscars red carpet
Ecofriendly dress by Valentina Delfino
The Artist, Missi Pyle turned heads in a sexy turquoise hip hugger, which got points for being ecofriendly. Pyle was wearing the winner of the Red Carpet Green Contest, founded by James Cameron’s wife Suzy Amis. Pyle told E!’s Giuliana Rancic that the sustainable creation was made with an organic, cruelty-free silk (who knew silkworms suffered?), had recycled zippers and was pleated by hand. The designer is Valentina Delfino, a Venezuelan born student at Miami International University of Art & Design. You go girl! The 25-year-old was jetted out to L.A. for the occasion.
Music in Miami
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure
- EC Twins Take Over E11EVEN for Cam Con's Official After Party
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Best of the Best Music Fest brings dancehall, soca and reggae to Miami
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15
- Bro Safari drops the beat at Go HARD at the Fillmore
- Win Tickets to See andhim at Treehouse on Thursday, May 14
- Rico Love Launches New Album at E11EVEN Wednesday, May 13
- Serge Devant Talks Club Culture in the U.S.