Local designer Uli Herzner to appear on Project Runway All Stars
The second season of Lifetime's Project Runway All Stars debuts this coming 9 p.m. Thursday, and features hometown designer Uli Herzner. The German native will tell viewers what she' s been up to since she was Runner Up on Season 3 (the show was still on Bravo back then, remember?), like starring in her own PlumTV show, It's Very Uli.
As for the show, Project Runway All Stars pits 13 designers from seasons past as they face off against one another to prove they are the best of the best in front of a new panel of judges – Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and host Carolyn Murphy, who is from Panama City, Fl.
Former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire magazine Joanna Coles is the mentor for the designers as they battle it out for the biggest prize in Project Runway history. Some of the guest judges this season include Katie Holmes, Kylie Minogue, Stacy Kiebler, Diane von Furstenberg, Michelle Obama fave Jason Wu and other notables.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht