Local designer Uli Herzner to appear on Project Runway All Stars
The second season of Lifetime's Project Runway All Stars debuts this coming 9 p.m. Thursday, and features hometown designer Uli Herzner. The German native will tell viewers what she' s been up to since she was Runner Up on Season 3 (the show was still on Bravo back then, remember?), like starring in her own PlumTV show, It's Very Uli.
As for the show, Project Runway All Stars pits 13 designers from seasons past as they face off against one another to prove they are the best of the best in front of a new panel of judges – Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and host Carolyn Murphy, who is from Panama City, Fl.
Former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire magazine Joanna Coles is the mentor for the designers as they battle it out for the biggest prize in Project Runway history. Some of the guest judges this season include Katie Holmes, Kylie Minogue, Stacy Kiebler, Diane von Furstenberg, Michelle Obama fave Jason Wu and other notables.
On Our Radar
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy