Local designer Uli Herzner to appear on Project Runway All Stars
The second season of Lifetime's Project Runway All Stars debuts this coming 9 p.m. Thursday, and features hometown designer Uli Herzner. The German native will tell viewers what she' s been up to since she was Runner Up on Season 3 (the show was still on Bravo back then, remember?), like starring in her own PlumTV show, It's Very Uli.
As for the show, Project Runway All Stars pits 13 designers from seasons past as they face off against one another to prove they are the best of the best in front of a new panel of judges – Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and host Carolyn Murphy, who is from Panama City, Fl.
Former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire magazine Joanna Coles is the mentor for the designers as they battle it out for the biggest prize in Project Runway history. Some of the guest judges this season include Katie Holmes, Kylie Minogue, Stacy Kiebler, Diane von Furstenberg, Michelle Obama fave Jason Wu and other notables.
On Our Radar
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show