Local designer Uli Herzner to appear on Project Runway All Stars
The second season of Lifetime's Project Runway All Stars debuts this coming 9 p.m. Thursday, and features hometown designer Uli Herzner. The German native will tell viewers what she' s been up to since she was Runner Up on Season 3 (the show was still on Bravo back then, remember?), like starring in her own PlumTV show, It's Very Uli.
As for the show, Project Runway All Stars pits 13 designers from seasons past as they face off against one another to prove they are the best of the best in front of a new panel of judges – Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and host Carolyn Murphy, who is from Panama City, Fl.
Former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire magazine Joanna Coles is the mentor for the designers as they battle it out for the biggest prize in Project Runway history. Some of the guest judges this season include Katie Holmes, Kylie Minogue, Stacy Kiebler, Diane von Furstenberg, Michelle Obama fave Jason Wu and other notables.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance