Local designer Uli Herzner to appear on Project Runway All Stars
The second season of Lifetime's Project Runway All Stars debuts this coming 9 p.m. Thursday, and features hometown designer Uli Herzner. The German native will tell viewers what she' s been up to since she was Runner Up on Season 3 (the show was still on Bravo back then, remember?), like starring in her own PlumTV show, It's Very Uli.
As for the show, Project Runway All Stars pits 13 designers from seasons past as they face off against one another to prove they are the best of the best in front of a new panel of judges – Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and host Carolyn Murphy, who is from Panama City, Fl.
Former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire magazine Joanna Coles is the mentor for the designers as they battle it out for the biggest prize in Project Runway history. Some of the guest judges this season include Katie Holmes, Kylie Minogue, Stacy Kiebler, Diane von Furstenberg, Michelle Obama fave Jason Wu and other notables.
On Our Radar
- Real Housewives of New Jersey star headed to South Florida
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami