Local celebs turn out for Dylan's Candy Bar opening
On Lincoln Road
Jonathan Cheban doesn’t like to miss a party. The Kardashian consultant attended the opening of Dylan’s Candy Bar on Lincoln Road Thursday night with a young dark haired lady who could have passed for a member of the famous reality family. Owner Dylan Lauren was on hand as well, in a cute sundress, even though the temperatures were brisk. By the looks of her lithe figure, Ralph Lauren’s daughter is able to pass up temptations at her store. Other guests in attendance included RHOMs Lea Black and Lisa Hochstein. Partygoers sipped an assortment of signature candy cocktails like Gummi-tinis and Candy Cosmos. Originally introduced in New York in 2001, this sure to be hotspot is as much for adults with a sweet tooth as kids.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit