Local celebs turn out for Dylan's Candy Bar opening
On Lincoln Road
Jonathan Cheban doesn’t like to miss a party. The Kardashian consultant attended the opening of Dylan’s Candy Bar on Lincoln Road Thursday night with a young dark haired lady who could have passed for a member of the famous reality family. Owner Dylan Lauren was on hand as well, in a cute sundress, even though the temperatures were brisk. By the looks of her lithe figure, Ralph Lauren’s daughter is able to pass up temptations at her store. Other guests in attendance included RHOMs Lea Black and Lisa Hochstein. Partygoers sipped an assortment of signature candy cocktails like Gummi-tinis and Candy Cosmos. Originally introduced in New York in 2001, this sure to be hotspot is as much for adults with a sweet tooth as kids.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding