Local celebs turn out for Dylan's Candy Bar opening
On Lincoln Road
Jonathan Cheban doesn’t like to miss a party. The Kardashian consultant attended the opening of Dylan’s Candy Bar on Lincoln Road Thursday night with a young dark haired lady who could have passed for a member of the famous reality family. Owner Dylan Lauren was on hand as well, in a cute sundress, even though the temperatures were brisk. By the looks of her lithe figure, Ralph Lauren’s daughter is able to pass up temptations at her store. Other guests in attendance included RHOMs Lea Black and Lisa Hochstein. Partygoers sipped an assortment of signature candy cocktails like Gummi-tinis and Candy Cosmos. Originally introduced in New York in 2001, this sure to be hotspot is as much for adults with a sweet tooth as kids.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event