Local celebs turn out for Dylan's Candy Bar opening
On Lincoln Road
Jonathan Cheban doesn’t like to miss a party. The Kardashian consultant attended the opening of Dylan’s Candy Bar on Lincoln Road Thursday night with a young dark haired lady who could have passed for a member of the famous reality family. Owner Dylan Lauren was on hand as well, in a cute sundress, even though the temperatures were brisk. By the looks of her lithe figure, Ralph Lauren’s daughter is able to pass up temptations at her store. Other guests in attendance included RHOMs Lea Black and Lisa Hochstein. Partygoers sipped an assortment of signature candy cocktails like Gummi-tinis and Candy Cosmos. Originally introduced in New York in 2001, this sure to be hotspot is as much for adults with a sweet tooth as kids.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz