Local beauty company makes appearance at the Oscars
A Boca company has gone all Hollywood on us. Stars looking to get pretty for the big night spent some quality time at the Roger Neal Style Hollywood gifting suite held at the L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel.
The suite was only open to Academy Award nominees and major Hollywood players like Quvenzhané Wallis (Nominee Best Actress, Beasts of the Southern Wild); Patti Stanger, Millionaire Matchmaker; Courtney Stodden, reality star; and Kaitlyn Jenkins of Bunheads. “We made a lot of new friends,” said Claudio Correia, President of Boca Cosmetics Group, manufacturer of hair care brand, Olez, based in Boca Raton. "The welcome we received exceeded our expectation." The Olez Nominee Gift Packages include the complete line of Inception Home Care Products enhanced with apple stem cells.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach