Local beauty company makes appearance at the Oscars
A Boca company has gone all Hollywood on us. Stars looking to get pretty for the big night spent some quality time at the Roger Neal Style Hollywood gifting suite held at the L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel.
The suite was only open to Academy Award nominees and major Hollywood players like Quvenzhané Wallis (Nominee Best Actress, Beasts of the Southern Wild); Patti Stanger, Millionaire Matchmaker; Courtney Stodden, reality star; and Kaitlyn Jenkins of Bunheads. “We made a lot of new friends,” said Claudio Correia, President of Boca Cosmetics Group, manufacturer of hair care brand, Olez, based in Boca Raton. "The welcome we received exceeded our expectation." The Olez Nominee Gift Packages include the complete line of Inception Home Care Products enhanced with apple stem cells.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails