Local beauty company makes appearance at the Oscars
A Boca company has gone all Hollywood on us. Stars looking to get pretty for the big night spent some quality time at the Roger Neal Style Hollywood gifting suite held at the L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel.
The suite was only open to Academy Award nominees and major Hollywood players like Quvenzhané Wallis (Nominee Best Actress, Beasts of the Southern Wild); Patti Stanger, Millionaire Matchmaker; Courtney Stodden, reality star; and Kaitlyn Jenkins of Bunheads. “We made a lot of new friends,” said Claudio Correia, President of Boca Cosmetics Group, manufacturer of hair care brand, Olez, based in Boca Raton. "The welcome we received exceeded our expectation." The Olez Nominee Gift Packages include the complete line of Inception Home Care Products enhanced with apple stem cells.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie