Local beauty company makes appearance at the Oscars
A Boca company has gone all Hollywood on us. Stars looking to get pretty for the big night spent some quality time at the Roger Neal Style Hollywood gifting suite held at the L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel.
The suite was only open to Academy Award nominees and major Hollywood players like Quvenzhané Wallis (Nominee Best Actress, Beasts of the Southern Wild); Patti Stanger, Millionaire Matchmaker; Courtney Stodden, reality star; and Kaitlyn Jenkins of Bunheads. “We made a lot of new friends,” said Claudio Correia, President of Boca Cosmetics Group, manufacturer of hair care brand, Olez, based in Boca Raton. "The welcome we received exceeded our expectation." The Olez Nominee Gift Packages include the complete line of Inception Home Care Products enhanced with apple stem cells.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López