Local beauty company makes appearance at the Oscars
A Boca company has gone all Hollywood on us. Stars looking to get pretty for the big night spent some quality time at the Roger Neal Style Hollywood gifting suite held at the L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel.
The suite was only open to Academy Award nominees and major Hollywood players like Quvenzhané Wallis (Nominee Best Actress, Beasts of the Southern Wild); Patti Stanger, Millionaire Matchmaker; Courtney Stodden, reality star; and Kaitlyn Jenkins of Bunheads. “We made a lot of new friends,” said Claudio Correia, President of Boca Cosmetics Group, manufacturer of hair care brand, Olez, based in Boca Raton. "The welcome we received exceeded our expectation." The Olez Nominee Gift Packages include the complete line of Inception Home Care Products enhanced with apple stem cells.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost