Local actress costars in Parental Guidance
Apple-cheeked Bailee Madison is entering that first potential pitfall for a child actor — adolescent roles. She told the Orlando Sentinel it's “a tricky transition, moving into teen roles.” She and her “team” are “holding out for wholesome, family films. So it’s not easy. Parental Guidance lets her grow up a little. Madison has a recurring role, as the younger version of Ginnifer Goodwin’s Snow White on TV’s Once Upon a Time, and a few other performances in the can or in the works. “At my age, I’m learning so much that when a movie comes out that I shot two, three years ago, I kick myself. ‘If only I’d shot it last year, then I would have known how to do this thing better, or that one, better.’” The Fort Lauderdale native hopes to maintain a career but says she is "very lucky to have come this far.”
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami