Local actress costars in Parental Guidance
Apple-cheeked Bailee Madison is entering that first potential pitfall for a child actor — adolescent roles. She told the Orlando Sentinel it's “a tricky transition, moving into teen roles.” She and her “team” are “holding out for wholesome, family films. So it’s not easy. Parental Guidance lets her grow up a little. Madison has a recurring role, as the younger version of Ginnifer Goodwin’s Snow White on TV’s Once Upon a Time, and a few other performances in the can or in the works. “At my age, I’m learning so much that when a movie comes out that I shot two, three years ago, I kick myself. ‘If only I’d shot it last year, then I would have known how to do this thing better, or that one, better.’” The Fort Lauderdale native hopes to maintain a career but says she is "very lucky to have come this far.”
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules