Live Young, Skate On pop-up skating party
Evian hosts a pop-up skating party in Miami Beach.
Evian is hosting a Pop-up roller skating party for the public in Miami Beach on April 7.
What? You say you haven't owned a pair of roller skates since Tootie wheeled through the halls of Eastland on "The Facts of Life"? Not to worry. The event, taking place in Miami Beach's Collins Park, will feature a quad roller skates rental station for the city’s first outdoor roller-skating party.
The goal? To attempt to set the record for the world's longest roller-skating conga line. RecordSetter World Records will be on hand to make sure everything is on the up and up.
Bonus: The day's entertainment will include surprise performances by professional jam skaters Tony Zane, Diamond Walker and Brandon Perea as seen on "America's Best Dance Crew" and "America's Got Talent”. The event will also feature live sounds by DJ Jubilee, edible treats from CoolHaus ice cream truck and limited edition evian baby tees given to the first 300 attendees. Guests will also have the opportunity to win the ultimate skating package, courtesy of Moxi skates.
Polite in Public photo booth will capture all the fun, providing personalized photo prints that will be made available via facebook.com/evian.
This is the first of several fun fitness events that evian will unveil throughout 2012, inspiring different cities to Live Young.
Live Young, Skate On! Pop-up Skating Party
Saturday, Apr. 7 from noon-4 p.m.
Collins Park, 22nd Street and Collins Ave., Miami Beach
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami