Live the Sheen Dream
Confucius? No - Charlie Sheen!
Confucius. Plato. Buddha. Whitman. All great minds that have provided generations with singular nuggets of transcendental wisdom. Add actor Charlie Sheen to the list as his one-liners are the stuff of fortune cookies. Someone who has a lot of free time has amassed Mr. Sheen's quotables on a website called Livethesheendream.com.
Just click on Sheen's head and find a bounty of insight. There are motivational quotes - "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not a total, bitchin' rock star from Mars." Self-help quotes - "Your perimeter has been breached. You got work to do, bro." Reflective musings - "I have been a veteran of the unspeakable." And then there are things that we wish we could put into context - "What was she doing with a shrimp fork in her purse?"
Bask in Charlie Sheen's infinite wisdom and wonder at his insight as you wait for five o'clock. You're welcome.
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami