Live the Sheen Dream
Confucius? No - Charlie Sheen!
Confucius. Plato. Buddha. Whitman. All great minds that have provided generations with singular nuggets of transcendental wisdom. Add actor Charlie Sheen to the list as his one-liners are the stuff of fortune cookies. Someone who has a lot of free time has amassed Mr. Sheen's quotables on a website called Livethesheendream.com.
Just click on Sheen's head and find a bounty of insight. There are motivational quotes - "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not a total, bitchin' rock star from Mars." Self-help quotes - "Your perimeter has been breached. You got work to do, bro." Reflective musings - "I have been a veteran of the unspeakable." And then there are things that we wish we could put into context - "What was she doing with a shrimp fork in her purse?"
Bask in Charlie Sheen's infinite wisdom and wonder at his insight as you wait for five o'clock. You're welcome.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week