Live the Sheen Dream
Confucius? No - Charlie Sheen!
Confucius. Plato. Buddha. Whitman. All great minds that have provided generations with singular nuggets of transcendental wisdom. Add actor Charlie Sheen to the list as his one-liners are the stuff of fortune cookies. Someone who has a lot of free time has amassed Mr. Sheen's quotables on a website called Livethesheendream.com.
Just click on Sheen's head and find a bounty of insight. There are motivational quotes - "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not a total, bitchin' rock star from Mars." Self-help quotes - "Your perimeter has been breached. You got work to do, bro." Reflective musings - "I have been a veteran of the unspeakable." And then there are things that we wish we could put into context - "What was she doing with a shrimp fork in her purse?"
Bask in Charlie Sheen's infinite wisdom and wonder at his insight as you wait for five o'clock. You're welcome.
On Our Radar
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date