Live the Sheen Dream
Confucius? No - Charlie Sheen!
Confucius. Plato. Buddha. Whitman. All great minds that have provided generations with singular nuggets of transcendental wisdom. Add actor Charlie Sheen to the list as his one-liners are the stuff of fortune cookies. Someone who has a lot of free time has amassed Mr. Sheen's quotables on a website called Livethesheendream.com.
Just click on Sheen's head and find a bounty of insight. There are motivational quotes - "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not a total, bitchin' rock star from Mars." Self-help quotes - "Your perimeter has been breached. You got work to do, bro." Reflective musings - "I have been a veteran of the unspeakable." And then there are things that we wish we could put into context - "What was she doing with a shrimp fork in her purse?"
Bask in Charlie Sheen's infinite wisdom and wonder at his insight as you wait for five o'clock. You're welcome.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges