Live Hell's Kitchen viewing party Tuesday night at Tobacco Road
Local contestant leads the charge
Local chef Robyn Almodovar has been turning up the heat on Season 10 of “Hell’s Kitchen” since its debut on June 4. As one of the 16 contestants still left on the chopping block, Almodovar will host a live viewing party from her food truck “Palate Party” at Tobacco Road on Tuesday night. Guests will enjoy live entertainment from Iko- Iko front man Graham Wood Drout, a Tobacco Road staple for more than 29 years, happy hour drink specials starting at $2 from 4 p.m. to 7p.m., and an opportunity to mix and mingle with the Almodovar while she serves up fan favorites of soft shell crab ($12), meatball sliders ($8) and garlic truffle fries ($3). Nope, don't look for Gordon Ramsay; he's too busy yelling. Happy Hour 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.; serving from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. and live broadcast of “Hell’s Kitchen” 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tobacco Road 626 S. Miami Ave. Miami, FL 33130 305-374-1198
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market