Live Hell's Kitchen viewing party Tuesday night at Tobacco Road
Local contestant leads the charge
Local chef Robyn Almodovar has been turning up the heat on Season 10 of “Hell’s Kitchen” since its debut on June 4. As one of the 16 contestants still left on the chopping block, Almodovar will host a live viewing party from her food truck “Palate Party” at Tobacco Road on Tuesday night. Guests will enjoy live entertainment from Iko- Iko front man Graham Wood Drout, a Tobacco Road staple for more than 29 years, happy hour drink specials starting at $2 from 4 p.m. to 7p.m., and an opportunity to mix and mingle with the Almodovar while she serves up fan favorites of soft shell crab ($12), meatball sliders ($8) and garlic truffle fries ($3). Nope, don't look for Gordon Ramsay; he's too busy yelling. Happy Hour 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.; serving from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. and live broadcast of “Hell’s Kitchen” 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tobacco Road 626 S. Miami Ave. Miami, FL 33130 305-374-1198
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening