Live Hell's Kitchen viewing party Tuesday night at Tobacco Road
Local contestant leads the charge
Local chef Robyn Almodovar has been turning up the heat on Season 10 of “Hell’s Kitchen” since its debut on June 4. As one of the 16 contestants still left on the chopping block, Almodovar will host a live viewing party from her food truck “Palate Party” at Tobacco Road on Tuesday night. Guests will enjoy live entertainment from Iko- Iko front man Graham Wood Drout, a Tobacco Road staple for more than 29 years, happy hour drink specials starting at $2 from 4 p.m. to 7p.m., and an opportunity to mix and mingle with the Almodovar while she serves up fan favorites of soft shell crab ($12), meatball sliders ($8) and garlic truffle fries ($3). Nope, don't look for Gordon Ramsay; he's too busy yelling. Happy Hour 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.; serving from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. and live broadcast of “Hell’s Kitchen” 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tobacco Road 626 S. Miami Ave. Miami, FL 33130 305-374-1198
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie