Live Hell's Kitchen viewing party Tuesday night at Tobacco Road
Local contestant leads the charge
Local chef Robyn Almodovar has been turning up the heat on Season 10 of “Hell’s Kitchen” since its debut on June 4. As one of the 16 contestants still left on the chopping block, Almodovar will host a live viewing party from her food truck “Palate Party” at Tobacco Road on Tuesday night. Guests will enjoy live entertainment from Iko- Iko front man Graham Wood Drout, a Tobacco Road staple for more than 29 years, happy hour drink specials starting at $2 from 4 p.m. to 7p.m., and an opportunity to mix and mingle with the Almodovar while she serves up fan favorites of soft shell crab ($12), meatball sliders ($8) and garlic truffle fries ($3). Nope, don't look for Gordon Ramsay; he's too busy yelling. Happy Hour 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.; serving from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. and live broadcast of “Hell’s Kitchen” 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tobacco Road 626 S. Miami Ave. Miami, FL 33130 305-374-1198
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters