Live events for Valentine's Day
Get a head start on Valentines Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Risings production of Romeo & Juliet, one of the Bards most famous - and ...
Get a head start on Valentines Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Risings production of Romeo & Juliet, one of the Bards most famous - and romantic - plays. Free. Flamingo Park, Meridian Avenue and 12th Street, Miami Beach; 305-673-7577.
Violinist Gil Morgentsterns Reflections Series continues with Restless Journeys, with music by Ernest Chausson, Erwin Schulhoff, Bedrich Smetana, Chopin and more. Morgentstern is accompanied by pianist Jonathan Feldman. $15-$25. Bass Art Museum, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530.
Cuban duo Gema Y Pavel, whose eclectic music is influenced by Chick Corea and Caetano Veloso, performs Cuban trovas and boleros and modern rock. $18-$25. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miiami Beach; 305-674-1040.
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida