Live events for Valentine's Day
Get a head start on Valentines Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Risings production of Romeo & Juliet, one of the Bards most famous - and ...
Get a head start on Valentines Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Risings production of Romeo & Juliet, one of the Bards most famous - and romantic - plays. Free. Flamingo Park, Meridian Avenue and 12th Street, Miami Beach; 305-673-7577.
Violinist Gil Morgentsterns Reflections Series continues with Restless Journeys, with music by Ernest Chausson, Erwin Schulhoff, Bedrich Smetana, Chopin and more. Morgentstern is accompanied by pianist Jonathan Feldman. $15-$25. Bass Art Museum, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530.
Cuban duo Gema Y Pavel, whose eclectic music is influenced by Chick Corea and Caetano Veloso, performs Cuban trovas and boleros and modern rock. $18-$25. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miiami Beach; 305-674-1040.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue