Live events for Valentine's Day
Get a head start on Valentines Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Risings production of Romeo & Juliet, one of the Bards most famous - and ...
Get a head start on Valentines Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Risings production of Romeo & Juliet, one of the Bards most famous - and romantic - plays. Free. Flamingo Park, Meridian Avenue and 12th Street, Miami Beach; 305-673-7577.
Violinist Gil Morgentsterns Reflections Series continues with Restless Journeys, with music by Ernest Chausson, Erwin Schulhoff, Bedrich Smetana, Chopin and more. Morgentstern is accompanied by pianist Jonathan Feldman. $15-$25. Bass Art Museum, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530.
Cuban duo Gema Y Pavel, whose eclectic music is influenced by Chick Corea and Caetano Veloso, performs Cuban trovas and boleros and modern rock. $18-$25. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miiami Beach; 305-674-1040.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed