LIV Sun Life Opens
Famed Miami Beach nightclub debuts new space inside Sun Life Stadium
With lights flashing, music pumping and drinks flowing, LIV Sun Life opened to a packed crowd of models, celebs and football fans on Sunday night, Sept. 26.
As the Dolphins battled the Jets on the field, Mr. Mauricio manned the decks and kept the 10,000 square foot club inside the stadium hopping from pre-game to post-game. Making appearances were Kim Kardashian, Tara Reid, LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade and DJ Cedric Gervais. We even spotted real estate mogul Jorge Perez and former Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga up in the club.
So how does the LIV Experience feel, once you have ordered you seat ($350 and up) or cabana/table ($450 - $1,000 per person), valet your car, head through a private entrance (a.k.a. the player's entrance) and head to the 300 level of Sun Life Stadium? Check out the video above and see for yourself.
For more information and to order tickets visit dolphins.com/liv, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Miami Dolphins Sales Office at 305-623-6200.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Demi Lovato sunbathes before concert
- Former Bachelorette moves to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town