LIV presents Tiësto
Michael Capponi and Michael Martin present Internationally known, Tiësto at LIV Nightclub!
Get ready to throw your arms in the air, bounce your head from side to side, and dance all night to the amazing sounds of Tiësto as he rocks the decks at one of the best clubs on South Beach. Michael Capponi and Michael Martin invite you to LIV for an exclusive set by one of the world’s leading trance producers. He’s been all over Europe, Ibiza, Miami, LA, and more; Tiësto has been all around the world and sells out venues everywhere.
He started his career in 1985, making his way around the club scene until 1994 when was signed to his first label and started to release a few tracks here and there. His popularity began to skyrocket in 1998 when he released his second album In Trance We Trust, from there he went on to become the number 1 DJ in the world for three years in a row by DJ Mag and was voted number 1 DJ again in 2008 by MixMag. The man is a beast and he always gets the crowd hyped. Saturday he’s turning the music up and making the beat drop for a one of a kind show at LIV.
Tiësto’s skills on the turntables are incredible, once you start to dance you don’t want to stop, he pairs intrinsic beats with captivating vocals that get you lost in the music. Close your eyes and let your body move to the rhythm. His latest album Kaleidoscope is one of my favorite albums; extremely upbeat fusing electro and trance with funky vocals. His single “Escape Me” is addicting, I have it on constant replay in my car. Every time I see him perform LIVE it’s like an entirely new experience. Completely mind blowing.
Advance tickets are available at livtiesto.eventbrite.com; general admission is $200 with a $12 service charge. Ticket prices at the door may increase as the night goes on; (that’s if you even get in), LIV is going to be super packed and the line at the door is going to be out of control. When it comes to Tiësto everyone comes out to play. This is one show you don’t want to miss; LIV is a perfect venue for a DJ of this caliber. From the amazing lighting to the stage set up, and ridiculous sound system, LIV is where you want to be to experience this music genius. Hurry and get your tickets, what are you waiting for? Let there be Trance, let there be Tiësto!
Doors open at 11pm and the party goes strong till 5am.
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 11 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3