LIV for Breasts?
Indy race car driver Sarah Fisher and Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block co-host a breast cancer awareness event at LIV.
LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
305-674-4680 for table reservations
Oh oh oh oh oh—the right stuff. Don’t act like you didn’t love New Kids on the Block (so did I). Ever wonder what happened to Danny Wood? Not really? Well, neither did I, but the man is doing good things, like co-hosting the Beat Cancer pink carpet event with race car-diva Sarah Fisher at LIV nightclub this Thursday, Oct. 8 starting at 10 p.m. If that doesn’t move you, it’s a Susan G. Komen for the Cure event, and it’s at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release