LIV for Breasts?
Indy race car driver Sarah Fisher and Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block co-host a breast cancer awareness event at LIV.
LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
305-674-4680 for table reservations
Oh oh oh oh oh—the right stuff. Don’t act like you didn’t love New Kids on the Block (so did I). Ever wonder what happened to Danny Wood? Not really? Well, neither did I, but the man is doing good things, like co-hosting the Beat Cancer pink carpet event with race car-diva Sarah Fisher at LIV nightclub this Thursday, Oct. 8 starting at 10 p.m. If that doesn’t move you, it’s a Susan G. Komen for the Cure event, and it’s at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package