LIV for Breasts?
Indy race car driver Sarah Fisher and Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block co-host a breast cancer awareness event at LIV.
Oh oh oh oh oh—the right stuff. Don’t act like you didn’t love New Kids on the Block (so did I). Ever wonder what happened to Danny Wood? Not really? Well, neither did I, but the man is doing good things, like co-hosting the Beat Cancer pink carpet event with race car-diva Sarah Fisher at LIV nightclub this Thursday, Oct. 8 starting at 10 p.m. If that doesn’t move you, it’s a Susan G. Komen for the Cure event, and it’s at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
305-674-4680 for table reservations
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- 10 Outdoor Activities in Miami That Aren't the Beach
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Global "co-living" community coming to Miami this summer
- 4 Easy Memorial Day Weekend Getaways from Miami
- Why you might want to check into South Beach's new Residence Inn