LIV for Breasts?
Indy race car driver Sarah Fisher and Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block co-host a breast cancer awareness event at LIV.
Oh oh oh oh oh—the right stuff. Don’t act like you didn’t love New Kids on the Block (so did I). Ever wonder what happened to Danny Wood? Not really? Well, neither did I, but the man is doing good things, like co-hosting the Beat Cancer pink carpet event with race car-diva Sarah Fisher at LIV nightclub this Thursday, Oct. 8 starting at 10 p.m. If that doesn’t move you, it’s a Susan G. Komen for the Cure event, and it’s at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
305-674-4680 for table reservations
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants
- 5 Spa Treatments to Book Before Miami Spa Month is Over
- 15 Last Minute Labor Day Weekend Getaways From Miami
- 8 Best South Beach Hotel Lobbies For Every Traveler
- A laid-back beach escape north to Jupiter
- 6 Best Miami Hotels for Fashionistas