LIV for Breasts?
Indy race car driver Sarah Fisher and Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block co-host a breast cancer awareness event at LIV.
LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
305-674-4680 for table reservations
Oh oh oh oh oh—the right stuff. Don’t act like you didn’t love New Kids on the Block (so did I). Ever wonder what happened to Danny Wood? Not really? Well, neither did I, but the man is doing good things, like co-hosting the Beat Cancer pink carpet event with race car-diva Sarah Fisher at LIV nightclub this Thursday, Oct. 8 starting at 10 p.m. If that doesn’t move you, it’s a Susan G. Komen for the Cure event, and it’s at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package