Little Stage Theater @ Sobe Arts
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret now through January 17th.
2100 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret that takes place from now through January 17th with shows at 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 7 p.m. Sundays, at the Carl Fischer Clubhouse and Little Stage Theater.
It's a limited run of nine performances, with seating capacity at 60 - so it's probably a good idea to snag these tix early. The show, which consists of musical and visual elements from the 1930s and 1940s, features Montserrat Franco as Betty Boop, and Andres Lefevre as Cab Calloway's Ghost.
Tickets: $10 for General Seating, $25 Premium Seating.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration