Little Stage Theater @ Sobe Arts
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret now through January 17th.
2100 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret that takes place from now through January 17th with shows at 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 7 p.m. Sundays, at the Carl Fischer Clubhouse and Little Stage Theater.
It's a limited run of nine performances, with seating capacity at 60 - so it's probably a good idea to snag these tix early. The show, which consists of musical and visual elements from the 1930s and 1940s, features Montserrat Franco as Betty Boop, and Andres Lefevre as Cab Calloway's Ghost.
Tickets: $10 for General Seating, $25 Premium Seating.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 6-8