Little Stage Theater @ Sobe Arts
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret now through January 17th.
2100 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret that takes place from now through January 17th with shows at 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 7 p.m. Sundays, at the Carl Fischer Clubhouse and Little Stage Theater.
It's a limited run of nine performances, with seating capacity at 60 - so it's probably a good idea to snag these tix early. The show, which consists of musical and visual elements from the 1930s and 1940s, features Montserrat Franco as Betty Boop, and Andres Lefevre as Cab Calloway's Ghost.
Tickets: $10 for General Seating, $25 Premium Seating.
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25