Little Stage Theater @ Sobe Arts
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret now through January 17th.
By Solange Reyner
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret that takes place from now through January 17th with shows at 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 7 p.m. Sundays, at the Carl Fischer Clubhouse and Little Stage Theater.
It's a limited run of nine performances, with seating capacity at 60 - so it's probably a good idea to snag these tix early. The show, which consists of musical and visual elements from the 1930s and 1940s, features Montserrat Franco as Betty Boop, and Andres Lefevre as Cab Calloway's Ghost.
Tickets: $10 for General Seating, $25 Premium Seating.
2100 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, 33139
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami