Little Stage Theater @ Sobe Arts
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret now through January 17th.
2100 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Celebrate the re-opening of the historic Little Stage Theater with a multimedia cabaret that takes place from now through January 17th with shows at 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 7 p.m. Sundays, at the Carl Fischer Clubhouse and Little Stage Theater.
It's a limited run of nine performances, with seating capacity at 60 - so it's probably a good idea to snag these tix early. The show, which consists of musical and visual elements from the 1930s and 1940s, features Montserrat Franco as Betty Boop, and Andres Lefevre as Cab Calloway's Ghost.
Tickets: $10 for General Seating, $25 Premium Seating.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden