Little Black Dress Fashion Show
Little black dresses, an evening at The Viceroy, a good cause and Damian Marley? I'm there.
Fab C. Productions and Operation Smile will be hosting the First Annual Little Black Dress Fundraiser Event to benefit Operation Smile—a non-profit organization that medically assists children victimized by various deformities. The event features a vintage couture Little Black Dress fashion show with pieces that will be available for purchase (Part of the proceeds will go to Operation Smile). Handbag Designer--Francoise Elizee and Jewelry Designer--Catalina Mora will be presenting avant garde pieces, while Yes Ma'am- Sweets from the Kitchen will be serving complimentary desserts. Psssst—I hear Tim Hardaway and Damian Marley will be there.
When: Thursday, January 21, 2010 starting at 9 p.m.
Where: Club 50 at The Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., 305-503-4400. For more info, call 786-487-0049 or email email@example.com.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park