Little Black Dress Fashion Show
Little black dresses, an evening at The Viceroy, a good cause and Damian Marley? I'm there.
Fab C. Productions and Operation Smile will be hosting the First Annual Little Black Dress Fundraiser Event to benefit Operation Smile—a non-profit organization that medically assists children victimized by various deformities. The event features a vintage couture Little Black Dress fashion show with pieces that will be available for purchase (Part of the proceeds will go to Operation Smile). Handbag Designer--Francoise Elizee and Jewelry Designer--Catalina Mora will be presenting avant garde pieces, while Yes Ma'am- Sweets from the Kitchen will be serving complimentary desserts. Psssst—I hear Tim Hardaway and Damian Marley will be there.
When: Thursday, January 21, 2010 starting at 9 p.m.
Where: Club 50 at The Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., 305-503-4400. For more info, call 786-487-0049 or email email@example.com.
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants