Little Black Dress Fashion Show
Little black dresses, an evening at The Viceroy, a good cause and Damian Marley? I'm there.
Fab C. Productions and Operation Smile will be hosting the First Annual Little Black Dress Fundraiser Event to benefit Operation Smile—a non-profit organization that medically assists children victimized by various deformities. The event features a vintage couture Little Black Dress fashion show with pieces that will be available for purchase (Part of the proceeds will go to Operation Smile). Handbag Designer--Francoise Elizee and Jewelry Designer--Catalina Mora will be presenting avant garde pieces, while Yes Ma'am- Sweets from the Kitchen will be serving complimentary desserts. Psssst—I hear Tim Hardaway and Damian Marley will be there.
When: Thursday, January 21, 2010 starting at 9 p.m.
Where: Club 50 at The Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., 305-503-4400. For more info, call 786-487-0049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet Botlr, Aloft Hotels's Robotic Butler, now serving guests at Aloft South Beach
- Miami Pet Friendly Hotel Guide
- Sneak Peek: EAST Miami hotel to open at Brickell City Center Winter 2015
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel