Little Black Dress Fashion Show
Little black dresses, an evening at The Viceroy, a good cause and Damian Marley? I'm there.
Fab C. Productions and Operation Smile will be hosting the First Annual Little Black Dress Fundraiser Event to benefit Operation Smile—a non-profit organization that medically assists children victimized by various deformities. The event features a vintage couture Little Black Dress fashion show with pieces that will be available for purchase (Part of the proceeds will go to Operation Smile). Handbag Designer--Francoise Elizee and Jewelry Designer--Catalina Mora will be presenting avant garde pieces, while Yes Ma'am- Sweets from the Kitchen will be serving complimentary desserts. Psssst—I hear Tim Hardaway and Damian Marley will be there.
When: Thursday, January 21, 2010 starting at 9 p.m.
Where: Club 50 at The Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., 305-503-4400. For more info, call 786-487-0049 or email email@example.com.
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips
- 3 Family Friendly Staycations in Broward County
- Inside new EAST, Miami hotel at Brickell City Centre
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami