A listers make a splash in Miami Beach
Gang's all here
It was an A+-list weekend as Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, Mel Gibson, Jonah Hill and Lukas Haas were all seen having dinner Friday night on the terrace at Bianca at the Delano.
fter dinner, they were all seen heading downstairs to FDR where they requested a hip hop soundtrack. About Mel Gibson, our spy said, “He looks like an accordion. All that money and no Botox!” DiCaprio was also seen on Friday afternoon with Hill “bonding,” says our spy, over the street art at Wynwood Walls. Page Six reports that Jonah Hill and Butler made a splash at Story on Friday.
The guys, with Leo, Mel and Brad, arrived with three guards, then started playing with a water gun taking turns shooting water as DJ Erick Morillo spun. Halle Berry and fiancé Olivier Martinez were seen Saturday night at Martinez’s South Beach restaurant Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro