The List: A New York chef's Miami favorites
New York-based chef Josh Capon of Miami Beach’s Lure Fishbar picks his favorite Miami eats — other than Lure.
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- 3.5 stars for The Forge's next generation of excellence in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Belgian beer stars at Bistro BE
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Porfirio's Restaurant puts upscale Mexican food in South Beach
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend