Lisa Hochstein's Hair Tips
Love Lisa's locks? Her stylist Rene Flores shares the 411 on her envious mane.
Being married to one of Miami's top plastic surgeons has its perks, but when it comes to Real Housewife of Miami star Lisa Hochstein's envious hair, she enlists the help of stylist Rene Flores at BDry Blow Bar for camera-ready tresses. Rene shares these tips with you here:
Step 1: Before blow drying, we remove the extra water from her hair with a towel. I apply Keratin Complex Vita Volume Boosting Foam to Lisa's crown to help lift her hair from root to tip for optimum volume and bounce. The non-greasy formula does doubly-duty, containing natural keratin known to strengthen hair from within.
Step 2 : For hair that is often color treated and exposed to heat, it is important to regularly apply a protective serum to keep hair strong, silky and frizz free from the middle of her hair to the ends. Keratin Complex’s Intense RX is a specially formulated restricting serum that rebuilds elasticity and strength, reducing breakage in one treatment.
Step 3: I then start blow drying Lisa's hair with a medium round brush to give her locks volume and bounce. After the blowout I like to apply Redken's Powder Grip to the area on Lisa's roots where I will anchor her clip-in extensions.
Step 4: Who doesn’t love big touchable curls, especially in Miami?! When curling Lisa's hair I alternate between using medium and large marcel curling irons. We also curl her hair in different directions to make the curls look natural. To ensure Lisa’s hair is always camera ready, I finalize her look with Tresemmé Tres Two Hairspray. The formula delivers a fine-misting product that is never stiff or sticky. Voila!
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book