Lisa Hochstein's Hair Tips
Love Lisa's locks? Her stylist Rene Flores shares the 411 on her envious mane.
Being married to one of Miami's top plastic surgeons has its perks, but when it comes to Real Housewife of Miami star Lisa Hochstein's envious hair, she enlists the help of stylist Rene Flores at BDry Blow Bar for camera-ready tresses. Rene shares these tips with you here:
Step 1: Before blow drying, we remove the extra water from her hair with a towel. I apply Keratin Complex Vita Volume Boosting Foam to Lisa's crown to help lift her hair from root to tip for optimum volume and bounce. The non-greasy formula does doubly-duty, containing natural keratin known to strengthen hair from within.
Step 2 : For hair that is often color treated and exposed to heat, it is important to regularly apply a protective serum to keep hair strong, silky and frizz free from the middle of her hair to the ends. Keratin Complex’s Intense RX is a specially formulated restricting serum that rebuilds elasticity and strength, reducing breakage in one treatment.
Step 3: I then start blow drying Lisa's hair with a medium round brush to give her locks volume and bounce. After the blowout I like to apply Redken's Powder Grip to the area on Lisa's roots where I will anchor her clip-in extensions.
Step 4: Who doesn’t love big touchable curls, especially in Miami?! When curling Lisa's hair I alternate between using medium and large marcel curling irons. We also curl her hair in different directions to make the curls look natural. To ensure Lisa’s hair is always camera ready, I finalize her look with Tresemmé Tres Two Hairspray. The formula delivers a fine-misting product that is never stiff or sticky. Voila!
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events