Ladies can get pampered and primped for a good cause at Lipstick Lounge.
Thursday, Oct. 1; 7 p.m. - 9 p.m
W Fort Lauderdale
401 North Fort Lauderdale Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale Beach
W Fort Lauderdale kicks off National Breast Cancer Awareness month with Lipstick Lounge, an evening tailor-made to pamper the ladies of South Florida. For $25 in advance or $30 at the door ladies will be treated to appetizers by Steak 954, sweet treats and cosmetic samples as well as mini spa treatments courtesy of Bliss Spa. After the pampering comes the Trashion Diva Fashion Show featuring styles created at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale using reworked and recycled materials that will make you think twice about ditching your last season's duds.
This event is the first in a week-long series that will culminate in the October 10th Glam Doll Strut, a mock pagaent where the diva who throws the most cash at the judges (and UM Sylvester Breast Cancer Research studies) can buy the crown. At least it's for a good cause.
Details: Thursday, October 1 from 7 p.m.-9 p.m. at W Fort Lauderdale, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Ft Lauderdale Beach. Tickets are available for $25 in advance and $30 at the door. For more information on the event and the organization please visit www.glam-a-thon.com.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem