Ladies can get pampered and primped for a good cause at Lipstick Lounge.
W Fort Lauderdale kicks off National Breast Cancer Awareness month with Lipstick Lounge, an evening tailor-made to pamper the ladies of South Florida. For $25 in advance or $30 at the door ladies will be treated to appetizers by Steak 954, sweet treats and cosmetic samples as well as mini spa treatments courtesy of Bliss Spa. After the pampering comes the Trashion Diva Fashion Show featuring styles created at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale using reworked and recycled materials that will make you think twice about ditching your last season's duds.
This event is the first in a week-long series that will culminate in the October 10th Glam Doll Strut, a mock pagaent where the diva who throws the most cash at the judges (and UM Sylvester Breast Cancer Research studies) can buy the crown. At least it's for a good cause.
Details: Thursday, October 1 from 7 p.m.-9 p.m. at W Fort Lauderdale, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Ft Lauderdale Beach. Tickets are available for $25 in advance and $30 at the door. For more information on the event and the organization please visit www.glam-a-thon.com.
Thursday, Oct. 1; 7 p.m. - 9 p.m
W Fort Lauderdale
401 North Fort Lauderdale Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale Beach
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day