Ladies can get pampered and primped for a good cause at Lipstick Lounge.
Thursday, Oct. 1; 7 p.m. - 9 p.m
W Fort Lauderdale
401 North Fort Lauderdale Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale Beach
W Fort Lauderdale kicks off National Breast Cancer Awareness month with Lipstick Lounge, an evening tailor-made to pamper the ladies of South Florida. For $25 in advance or $30 at the door ladies will be treated to appetizers by Steak 954, sweet treats and cosmetic samples as well as mini spa treatments courtesy of Bliss Spa. After the pampering comes the Trashion Diva Fashion Show featuring styles created at the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale using reworked and recycled materials that will make you think twice about ditching your last season's duds.
This event is the first in a week-long series that will culminate in the October 10th Glam Doll Strut, a mock pagaent where the diva who throws the most cash at the judges (and UM Sylvester Breast Cancer Research studies) can buy the crown. At least it's for a good cause.
Details: Thursday, October 1 from 7 p.m.-9 p.m. at W Fort Lauderdale, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Ft Lauderdale Beach. Tickets are available for $25 in advance and $30 at the door. For more information on the event and the organization please visit www.glam-a-thon.com.
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday
- Hardwell enjoying life atop the DJ world
- Things To Do In Miami This Weekend - March 27-29
- Winter Music madness, movies, and a selfless schlep for shoes!