Lindsay Lohan arrest has South Florida connection
Lindsay Lohan's early morning arrest Thursday has a Florida connection -- it usually does.
Tiffany Eve Mitchell, whose companies included Ava’s Psychic Visions and Readings by Ava, was in a nightclub when an altercation between Mitchell, her husband and Lohan led to Lohan’s arrest.
A police source told Gossip Extra Mitchell moved to New York six months ago. She is still being heard by cops this morning and couldn’t be reached. According to NYC cops, Mitchell and her group were calmly sitting at a table in nightclub Avenue in Manhattan’s Meat Packing District. Lohan and a vast entourage arrived and were seated at an adjacent table. Within minutes, Lohan allegedly accused Mitchell of taking pictures of her. At one point, Lohan may have swatted a beer out of Mitchell’s hand. Lohan, the star of Mean Girls and the recent Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, was arrested while pulling away from the club in a SUV.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening