Lindsay Lohan arrest has South Florida connection
Lindsay Lohan's early morning arrest Thursday has a Florida connection -- it usually does.
Tiffany Eve Mitchell, whose companies included Ava’s Psychic Visions and Readings by Ava, was in a nightclub when an altercation between Mitchell, her husband and Lohan led to Lohan’s arrest.
A police source told Gossip Extra Mitchell moved to New York six months ago. She is still being heard by cops this morning and couldn’t be reached. According to NYC cops, Mitchell and her group were calmly sitting at a table in nightclub Avenue in Manhattan’s Meat Packing District. Lohan and a vast entourage arrived and were seated at an adjacent table. Within minutes, Lohan allegedly accused Mitchell of taking pictures of her. At one point, Lohan may have swatted a beer out of Mitchell’s hand. Lohan, the star of Mean Girls and the recent Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, was arrested while pulling away from the club in a SUV.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert