Lindsay Lohan arrest has South Florida connection
Lindsay Lohan's early morning arrest Thursday has a Florida connection -- it usually does.
Tiffany Eve Mitchell, whose companies included Ava’s Psychic Visions and Readings by Ava, was in a nightclub when an altercation between Mitchell, her husband and Lohan led to Lohan’s arrest.
A police source told Gossip Extra Mitchell moved to New York six months ago. She is still being heard by cops this morning and couldn’t be reached. According to NYC cops, Mitchell and her group were calmly sitting at a table in nightclub Avenue in Manhattan’s Meat Packing District. Lohan and a vast entourage arrived and were seated at an adjacent table. Within minutes, Lohan allegedly accused Mitchell of taking pictures of her. At one point, Lohan may have swatted a beer out of Mitchell’s hand. Lohan, the star of Mean Girls and the recent Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, was arrested while pulling away from the club in a SUV.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht