Lindsay Lohan arrest has South Florida connection
Lindsay Lohan's early morning arrest Thursday has a Florida connection -- it usually does.
Tiffany Eve Mitchell, whose companies included Ava’s Psychic Visions and Readings by Ava, was in a nightclub when an altercation between Mitchell, her husband and Lohan led to Lohan’s arrest.
A police source told Gossip Extra Mitchell moved to New York six months ago. She is still being heard by cops this morning and couldn’t be reached. According to NYC cops, Mitchell and her group were calmly sitting at a table in nightclub Avenue in Manhattan’s Meat Packing District. Lohan and a vast entourage arrived and were seated at an adjacent table. Within minutes, Lohan allegedly accused Mitchell of taking pictures of her. At one point, Lohan may have swatted a beer out of Mitchell’s hand. Lohan, the star of Mean Girls and the recent Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, was arrested while pulling away from the club in a SUV.
On Our Radar
- Here's the buzz: Honey is a sweet trend
- DJ Irie, the official DJ for the Miami Heat, takes us inside the NBA Finals
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino