Lincoln’s ‘Hello, Again’ Experience
Lincoln offers a one-of-a-kind tour of Wynwood inside its new 2013 MKZ.
Experience Wynwood and the Design District in a new and different way — from behind the wheel of a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. The luxury car company has teamed up with local businesses, restaurants and arts organizations to curate a tour that make stops in iconic Wynwood locales like Panther Coffee, the Wynwood Cigar Factory, Shikany, plus an art installation by RAW. The tour starts at Soho Studios (2136 NW First Ave., Miami) and runs every half hour between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. and every hour between 6 and 10 p.m. through Sunday, June 2. Reservations can be made at www.helloagaintour.com/miami.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'