Lincoln’s ‘Hello, Again’ Experience
Lincoln offers a one-of-a-kind tour of Wynwood inside its new 2013 MKZ.
Experience Wynwood and the Design District in a new and different way — from behind the wheel of a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. The luxury car company has teamed up with local businesses, restaurants and arts organizations to curate a tour that make stops in iconic Wynwood locales like Panther Coffee, the Wynwood Cigar Factory, Shikany, plus an art installation by RAW. The tour starts at Soho Studios (2136 NW First Ave., Miami) and runs every half hour between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. and every hour between 6 and 10 p.m. through Sunday, June 2. Reservations can be made at www.helloagaintour.com/miami.
See and Do
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September