Lincoln’s ‘Hello, Again’ Experience
Lincoln offers a one-of-a-kind tour of Wynwood inside its new 2013 MKZ.
Experience Wynwood and the Design District in a new and different way — from behind the wheel of a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. The luxury car company has teamed up with local businesses, restaurants and arts organizations to curate a tour that make stops in iconic Wynwood locales like Panther Coffee, the Wynwood Cigar Factory, Shikany, plus an art installation by RAW. The tour starts at Soho Studios (2136 NW First Ave., Miami) and runs every half hour between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. and every hour between 6 and 10 p.m. through Sunday, June 2. Reservations can be made at www.helloagaintour.com/miami.
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?