Lincoln’s ‘Hello, Again’ Experience
Lincoln offers a one-of-a-kind tour of Wynwood inside its new 2013 MKZ.
Experience Wynwood and the Design District in a new and different way — from behind the wheel of a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. The luxury car company has teamed up with local businesses, restaurants and arts organizations to curate a tour that make stops in iconic Wynwood locales like Panther Coffee, the Wynwood Cigar Factory, Shikany, plus an art installation by RAW. The tour starts at Soho Studios (2136 NW First Ave., Miami) and runs every half hour between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. and every hour between 6 and 10 p.m. through Sunday, June 2. Reservations can be made at www.helloagaintour.com/miami.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15