Lincoln’s ‘Hello, Again’ Experience
Lincoln offers a one-of-a-kind tour of Wynwood inside its new 2013 MKZ.
Experience Wynwood and the Design District in a new and different way — from behind the wheel of a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. The luxury car company has teamed up with local businesses, restaurants and arts organizations to curate a tour that make stops in iconic Wynwood locales like Panther Coffee, the Wynwood Cigar Factory, Shikany, plus an art installation by RAW. The tour starts at Soho Studios (2136 NW First Ave., Miami) and runs every half hour between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. and every hour between 6 and 10 p.m. through Sunday, June 2. Reservations can be made at www.helloagaintour.com/miami.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2