Limited Edition Watch Makes a Splash at Ft.Lauderdale Boat Show
There's only 200 of this limited edition watch in the world and it's available in Coconut Grove.
HH Jewels is at 3434 Main Highway, Coconut Grove.
The 52nd annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show takes place this weekend. For fashionistas that means getting decked out in a flowy caftan, a Eugenia Kim straw fedora and some fabulous wedges. This year though, style setters with a big bank account can shake up the status quo with a limited edition piece by Corum. The Swiss luxury brand released 200 of its' Corum’s Admiral’s Cup Seafender 48 Deep Dive time-piece in the world and it’s available in Coconut Grove for just $9,250. Sounds pricey? Not at all, considering that it’s limited edition, goes well with a suit, a pair of jeans and tee and makes the quintessential arm candy for yachting or diving.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up